On a Strategic Model of Pollution Control
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:compst:v:50:y:1999:i:3:p:493-518 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abel Cadenillas & Tahir Choulli & Michael Taksar & Lei Zhang, 2006. "Classical And Impulse Stochastic Control For The Optimization Of The Dividend And Risk Policies Of An Insurance Firm," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 181-202, January.
- Aude Pommeret & Fabien Prieur, 2013.
"Double Irreversibility and Environmental Policy Timing,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 15(2), pages 273-291, April.
- Aude Pommeret & Fabien Prieur, 2013. "Double Irreversibility and Environmental Policy Timing," Working Papers hal-01280813, HAL.
- Aude Pommeret & Fabien Prieur, 2013. "Double irreversibility and environmental policy timing," Post-Print hal-01549832, HAL.
- René Aïd & Matteo Basei & Giorgia Callegaro & Luciano Campi & Tiziano Vargiolu, 2020.
"Nonzero-Sum Stochastic Differential Games with Impulse Controls: A Verification Theorem with Applications,"
Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 45(1), pages 205-232, February.
- Ren'e Aid & Matteo Basei & Giorgia Callegaro & Luciano Campi & Tiziano Vargiolu, 2016. "Nonzero-sum stochastic differential games with impulse controls: a verification theorem with applications," Papers 1605.00039, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2018.
- René Aïd & Matteo Basei & Giorgia Callegaro & Luciano Campi & Tiziano Vargiolu, 2019. "Nonzero-Sum Stochastic Differential Games with Impulse Controls: A Verification Theorem with Applications," Post-Print hal-02276874, HAL.
- Aïd, René & Basei, Matteo & Callegaro, Giorgia & Campi, Luciano & Vargiolu, Tiziano, 2020. "Nonzero-sum stochastic differential games with impulse controls: a verification theorem with applications," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100003, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alain Bensoussan & Lama Moussawi-Haidar & Metin Çakanyıldırım, 2010. "Inventory control with an order-time constraint: optimality, uniqueness and significance," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 181(1), pages 603-640, December.
- Ralf Korn, 1999. "Some applications of impulse control in mathematical finance," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 50(3), pages 493-518, December.
- Jonathan Eaton, 1981. "Fiscal Policy, Inflation and the Accumulation of Risky Capital," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(3), pages 435-445.
- Robert McDonald & Daniel Siegel, 1986. "The Value of Waiting to Invest," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(4), pages 707-727.
- Asea, Patrick K. & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1998.
"Capital income taxation and risk-taking in a small open economy,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 55-90, April.
- Patrick Asea & Stephen Turnovsky, 1997. "Capital Income Taxation and Risk-Taking in a Small Open Economy," UCLA Economics Working Papers 768, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Patrick K. Asea & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1997. "Capital Income Taxation and Risk-Taking in a Small Open Economy," NBER Working Papers 6189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 2000.
"Irreversibilities and the timing of environmental policy,"
Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 233-259, July.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 1998. "Irreversibilities and the timing of environmental policy," Working papers WP 4047-98., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 2002. "Optimal timing problems in environmental economics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(9-10), pages 1677-1697, August.
- Anne Epaulard & Aude Pommeret, 2003. "Recursive Utility, Endogenous Growth, and the Welfare Cost of Volatility," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(3), pages 672-684, July.
- Malte Schwoon & Richard S.J. Tol, 2006.
"Optimal CO2-abatement with Socio-economic Inertia and Induced Technological Change,"
The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 25-60.
- Malte Schwoon & Richard S.J. Tol, 2004. "Optimal CO2-abatement with socio-economic inertia and induced technological change," Working Papers FNU-37, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jan 2004.
- de Angelis, Tiziano & Ferrari, Giorgio, 2016. "Stochastic nonzero-sum games: a new connection between singular control and optimal stopping," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 565, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Dayanik, Savas & Karatzas, Ioannis, 2003. "On the optimal stopping problem for one-dimensional diffusions," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 173-212, October.
- Cadenillas, Abel & Zapatero, Fernando, 1999. "Optimal Central Bank Intervention in the Foreign Exchange Market," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 218-242, July.
More about this item
Keywordspollution; stochastic impulse nonzero-sum game; verication theorem; diffusions;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bie:wpaper:586. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bettina Weingarten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imbiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.