Double Irreversibility and Environmental Policy Timing
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Aude Pommeret & Fabien Prieur, 2013. "Double Irreversibility and Environmental Policy Timing," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 15(2), pages 273-291, April.
- Aude Pommeret & Fabien Prieur, 2013. "Double irreversibility and environmental policy timing," Post-Print hal-01549832, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giorgio Ferrari & Torben Koch, 2019. "On a strategic model of pollution control," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 275(2), pages 297-319, April.
- Ferrari, Giorgio & Koch, Torben, 2018. "On a Strategic Model of Pollution Control," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 586, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Alberto Ansuategi & Simone Marsiglio, 2017. "Is Environmental Protection Beneficial for the Environment?," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 786-802, August.
More about this item
Keywordspolicy timing; policy irreversibility; pollution ; environmental policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-01280813. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.