Distorted Voronoi languages
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ariel Rubinstein, 2000.
"Economics and Language,"
Online economics textbooks,
SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics, number lang1, March.
- Rubinstein, A., 1998. "Economics and Language," Papers 14-98, Tel Aviv.
- Ariel Rubinstein, 2005. "Economics and Language," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000654, UCLA Department of Economics.
- A. Rubinstein, 1999. "Economics and Language," Princeton Economic Theory Papers 00s6, Economics Department, Princeton University.
- Robson, A.J., 1989. "Efficiency In Evolutionary Games: Darwin, Nash And Secret Handshake," Papers 89-22, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Efe A. Ok, 2007. "Preliminaries of Real Analysis, from Real Analysis with Economic Applications," Introductory Chapters,in: Real Analysis with Economic Applications Princeton University Press.
- Warneryd Karl, 1993. "Cheap Talk, Coordination, and Evolutionary Stability," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 532-546, October.
- Schlag,Karl, "undated". "Cheap talk and evolutionary dynamics," Discussion Paper Serie B 242, University of Bonn, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCheap Talk; Signaling Game; Communication Game; Voronoi tesselation; Conflict of Interest;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2011-12-19 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-GTH-2011-12-19 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bie:wpaper:458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bettina Weingarten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imbiede.html .