Report NEP-GTH-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicholas Ziros, 2011. "Negotiation-proof correlated equilibrium," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 14-2011, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Katsev, Ilya & Arin Aguirre, Francisco Javier, 2011. "The SD-prenucleolus for TU games," IKERLANAK 2011-56, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Julian C. Jamison, 2011. "Games with synergistic preferences," Working Papers 11-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Manuel Förster & Frank Riedel, 2011. "Distorted Voronoi Languages," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 458, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2011. "Robust Predictions in Games with Incomplete Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1821R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Dec 2011.
- Roi Zultan, 2011. "Timing of Messages and the Aumann Conjecture: A multiple-Selves Approach," Working Papers 1109, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Todd R. Kaplan & Bradley J. Ruffle, 2011. "Which Way to Cooperate," Working Papers 1105, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Jan Heufer, 2011. "The Washroom Game," Ruhr Economic Papers 0293, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011122 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ronald Peeters & Marc Vorsatz & Markus Walzl, 2011. "Truth, trust, and sanctions: On institutional selection in sender-receiver games," Working Papers 2011-28, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Reinoud Joosten & Berend Roorda, 2011. "Attractive evolutionary equilibria," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-17, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Francesco Lancia & Alessia Russo, 2011. "Self-Commitment-Institutions and Cooperation in Overlapping Generations Games," Department of Economics 0668, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Roi Zultan, 2011. "Strategic And Social Preplay Communication In The Ultimatum Game," Working Papers 1107, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Besanko, David & Doraszelski, Ulrich & Kryukov, Yaroslav, 2011. "The economics of predation: What drives pricing when there is learning-by-doing?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8708, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.