Preliminaries of Real Analysis, from Real Analysis with Economic Applications
In: Real Analysis with Economic Applications
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ashish R. Hota & Shreyas Sundaram, 2018. "Controlling Human Utilization of Failure-Prone Systems via Taxes," Papers 1802.09490, arXiv.org.
- Gara Afonso & Ricardo Lagos, 2015.
"Trade Dynamics in the Market for Federal Funds,"
Econometric Society, vol. 83, pages 263-313, January.
- Ricardo Lagos & Gara Afonso, 2010. "Trade Dynamics in the Market for Federal Funds," 2010 Meeting Papers 424, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gara Afonso & Ricardo Lagos, 2014. "Trade Dynamics in the Market for Federal Funds," NBER Working Papers 20419, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ricardo Lagos & Gara Afonson, 2011. "Trade Dynamics in the Market for Federal Funds," 2011 Meeting Papers 314, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Afonso, Gara M. & Lagos, Ricardo, 2014. "Trade Dynamics in the Market for Federal Funds," Working Papers 710, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Gara M. Afonso & Ricardo Lagos, 2012. "Trade dynamics in the market for federal funds," Staff Reports 549, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- repec:aea:aejmic:v:9:y:2017:i:2:p:263-94 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:joecth:v:63:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00199-016-0972-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2016. "Seven Kinds of Computable and Constructive Infelicities in Economics," New Mathematics and Natural Computation (NMNC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 12(03), pages 219-239, November.
- Förster, Manuel & Riedel, Frank, 2016. "Distorted Voronoi languages," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 458, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Francesco Caruso & Maria Carmela Ceparano & Jacqueline Morgan, 2017. "Uniqueness of Nash Equilibrium in Continuous Weighted Potential Games," CSEF Working Papers 471, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 18 Jun 2017.
- Chatterjee Kalyan & Krishna R. Vijay, 2012. "Uniquely Representing "A Preference for Uniformity"," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-36, January.
- repec:kap:theord:v:83:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11238-017-9601-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2016. "Max Euwe's Set-Theoretic Observations on the Game of Chess — Introductory Notes," New Mathematics and Natural Computation (NMNC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 12(01), pages 21-28, March.
- McCarthy, David & Mikkola, Kalle & Thomas, Teruji, 2017. "Representation of strongly independent preorders by sets of scalar-valued functions," MPRA Paper 79284, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roman Gayduk & Sergey Nadtochiy, 2016. "Endogenous Formation of Limit Order Books: Dynamics Between Trades," Papers 1605.09720, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2017.
- Pierpaolo Battigalli & Simone Cerreia-Vioglio & Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci, 2017.
"Mixed extensions of decision problems under uncertainty,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 63(4), pages 827-866, April.
- Pierpaolo Battigalli & Simone Cerreia-Vioglio & Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci, 2013. "Mixed Extensions of Decision Problems under Uncertainty," Working Papers 485, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Simone Cerreia Vioglio & Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci, 2016. "Orthogonal Decompositions in Hilbert A-Modules," Working Papers 577, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Amaral, Pedro S. & Corbae, Dean & Quintin, Erwan, 2016.
"A New Perspective on the Finance-Development Nexus,"
1629, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 13 Jun 2017.
- Erwan Quintin & Dean Corbae & Pedro Amaral, 2017. "A New Perspective on the Finance-Development Nexus," 2017 Meeting Papers 118, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Wood, Peter John, 2010. "Climate Change and Game Theory: a Mathematical Survey," Working Papers 249379, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- repec:spr:etbull:v:5:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s40505-016-0112-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Kun Tracy & Wang, Wanbin Walter, 2017. "Competition in the stock market with asymmetric information," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 40-49.
- Hota, Ashish R. & Garg, Siddharth & Sundaram, Shreyas, 2016. "Fragility of the commons under prospect-theoretic risk attitudes," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 135-164.
- Yeon-Koo Che & Youngwoo Koh, 2016. "Decentralized College Admissions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 124(5), pages 1295-1338.
- João Brogueira & Fabian Schütze, 2017.
"Existence and uniqueness of equilibrium in Lucas’ asset pricing model when utility is unbounded,"
Economic Theory Bulletin,
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 5(2), pages 179-190, October.
- Brogueira, Joao; Schuetze, Fabian, 2015. "Existence and uniqueness of equilibrium in Lucas' asset pricing model when utility is unbounded," Economics Working Papers ECO2015/02, European University Institute.
- Andrei Barbos, 2016. "Dynamic Contracts with Random Monitoring," Working Papers 0416, University of South Florida, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsreal analysis; economic applications; order theory; convex analysis; optimization; correspondences; linear and nonlinear functional analysis; fixed-point theory; dynamic programming; calculus of variations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pup:chapts:8274-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://press.princeton.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .