On the Structure of Cooperative and Competitive Solutions for a Generalized Assignment Game
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- R. Pablo Arribillaga & Jordi Massó & Alejandro Neme, 2013. "On the Structure of Cooperative and Competitive Solutions for a Generalized Assignment Game," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 940.13, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
References listed on IDEAS
- Marilda Sotomayor, 1999. "The lattice structure of the set of stable outcomes of the multiple partners assignment game," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 28(4), pages 567-583.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francisco Robles & Marina Núñez, 2014. "One-seller assignment markets with multiunit demands," UB Economics Working Papers 2014/316, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsassignment game; Competitive Equilibrium; core; group stability;
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2013-12-20 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HPE-2013-12-20 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2013-12-20 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bge:wpaper:740. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruno Guallar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bargses.html .