Report NEP-GTH-2013-12-20This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pablo Arribillaga & Jordi Massó & Alejandro Neme, 2013. "On the Structure of Cooperative and Competitive Solutions for a Generalized Assignment Game," Working Papers 740, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Ruijgrok, Matthijs & Ruijgrok, Theo, 2013. "An effective replicator equation for games with a continuous strategy set," MPRA Paper 52198, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gustavo Bergantiños & Jordi Massó & Inés Moreno de Barreda & Alejandro Neme, 2013. "Stable Partitions in Many Division Problems: The Proportional and the Sequential Dictator Solutions," Working Papers 739, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Aviad Heifetz & Willemien Kets, 2013. "Robust Multiplicity with a Grain of Naiveté," Discussion Papers 1573, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Gustavo Bergantiños & Jordi Massó & Alejandro Neme, 2013. "The Division Problem under Constraints," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 942.13, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Heuson, Clemens, 2013. "Self-protection as a limit to strategic delegation in the context of global pollution problems," UFZ Discussion Papers 18/2013, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- D. Dragone & F. Galeotti & R. Orsini, 2013. "Temporary Workers Are Not Free-Riders: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers wp915, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Masili, Gustavo, 2013.
"O Poder das Alianças no Congresso Nacional Brasileiro: Votação de Vetos Presidenciais e de Emendas Constitucionais
[The Power of Alliances in the Brazilian National Congress: Vote on Presidential V," MPRA Paper 52170, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wolf, Stephan & Lenger, Alexander, 2013. "Choosing inequality: An experimental analysis of the impact of social immobility on the democratic election of distribution rules," The Constitutional Economics Network Working Papers 02-2013, University of Freiburg, Department of Economic Policy and Constitutional Economic Theory.
- Nedelchev, Miroslav, 2012. "Prisoner’s dilemma for EU bank groups," MPRA Paper 52247, University Library of Munich, Germany.