Report NEP-MIC-2013-12-20This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Drew Fudenberg & David K Levine, 2013. "Learning with Recency Bias," Levine's Bibliography 786969000000000846, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Aviad Heifetz & Willemien Kets, 2013. "Robust Multiplicity with a Grain of Naiveté," Discussion Papers 1573, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- : Kostas Koufopoulos & : Roman Kozhan, 2013. "Welfare-Improving Ambiguity in Insurance Markets with Asymmetric Information," Working Papers wpn13-13, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Michiel Bijlsma & Gijsbert Zwart, 2013. "Optimal bail-out policies under renegotiation," CPB Discussion Paper 261, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Hillebrand, Marten & Kikuchi, Tomoo & Sakuragawa, Masaya, 2013. "Bubbles and crowding-in of capital via a savings glut," Working Paper Series in Economics 48, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Nehring, Klaus & Pivato, Marcus & Puppe, Clemens, 2013. "Unanimity overruled: Majority voting and the burden of history," Working Paper Series in Economics 50, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Pablo Arribillaga & Jordi Massó & Alejandro Neme, 2013. "On the Structure of Cooperative and Competitive Solutions for a Generalized Assignment Game," Working Papers 740, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Nehring, Klaus & Pivato, Marcus & Puppe, Clemens, 2013. "The Condorcet set: Majority voting over interconnected propositions," Working Paper Series in Economics 51, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Gustavo Bergantiños & Jordi Massó & Inés Moreno de Barreda & Alejandro Neme, 2013. "Stable Partitions in Many Division Problems: The Proportional and the Sequential Dictator Solutions," Working Papers 739, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Gustavo Bergantiños & Jordi Massó & Alejandro Neme, 2013. "The Division Problem under Constraints," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 942.13, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Gong, Zheng & Tian, Feng & Xu, Boyan, 2013. "Limited Information Aggregation and Externalities - A Simple Model of Metastable Market," MPRA Paper 52143, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silvio Sticher, 2013. "Competitive Market Segmentation," Diskussionsschriften dp1313, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.