Stress testing banks' profitability: the case of French banks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Coffinet, Jerome & Lin, Surong, 2013. "Stress-Testing Banks’ Profitability: The Case of French Banks," Journal of Financial Perspectives, EY Global FS Institute, vol. 1(2), pages 67-80.
References listed on IDEAS
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 2000. "Financial structure and bank profitability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2430, The World Bank.
- Carbo Valverde, Santiago & Rodriguez Fernandez, Francisco, 2007. "The determinants of bank margins in European banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 2043-2063, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Busch, Ramona & Koziol, Philipp & Mitrovic, Marc, 2015. "Many a little makes a mickle: Macro portfolio stress test for small and medium-sized German banks," Discussion Papers 23/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Albert, Stéphane, 2015. "US bank holding companies: Structure of activities and performance through the cycles," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 253-269.
- Vazquez, Francisco & Tabak, Benjamin M. & Souto, Marcos, 2012.
"A macro stress test model of credit risk for the Brazilian banking sector,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 69-83.
- Francisco Vazquez & Benjamin M. Tabak & Marcos Souto, 2010. "A Macro Stress Test Model of Credit Risk for the Brazilian Banking Sector," Working Papers Series 226, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
More about this item
Keywordsbank profitability; dynamic panel estimation; stress test.;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-01-03 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2011-01-03 (Central Banking)
- NEP-RMG-2011-01-03 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bfr:banfra:306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael brassart). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdfgvfr.html .