El Riesgo de Mercado de la Deuda Pública: ¿Una Restricción a la Política Monetaria? El Caso Colombiano
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hernando Vargas H. & Dpto de Estabilidad Financiera, 2006. "El Riesgo De Mercado De La Deuda Pública:¿Una Restricción A La Política Monetaria?El Caso Colombiano," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002543, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Juan Pablo Arango A. & Mauricio Arias & Esteban Gómez & David Salamanca & Diego M. Vásquez E., 2005. "Estimación de los requerimientos de capital por riesgo de mercado," Temas de Estabilidad Financiera 014, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Dimitrios P Tsomocos & Gunnar Bardsen & Department of Economics & NTNUKjersti-Gro Lindquist & Norges Bank, 2006.
"Evaluation of macroeconomic models for financial stability analysis,"
Economics Series Working Papers
2006-FE-01, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Gunnar Bårdsen & Kjersti-Gro Lindquist & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2006. "Evaluation of macroeconomic models for financial stability analysis," Working Paper 2006/01, Norges Bank.
- Gunnar Bardsen & Kjersti-Gro Lindquist & Dimitrios P.Tsomocos, 2006. "Evaluation of macroeconomic models for financial stability analysis," OFRC Working Papers Series 2006fe01, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Gunnar Bårdsen & Kjersti-Gro Lindquist & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2006. "Evaluation of macroeconomic models for financial stability analysis," Working Paper Series 6806, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Mishkin, Frederic S, 1992. "Anatomy of a Financial Crisis," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 115-130, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Q. Akram & Gunnar Bårdsen & Kjersti-Gro Lindquist, 2007.
"Pursuing financial stability under an inflation-targeting regime,"
Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 131-153, January.
- Q. Farooq Akram & Gunnar Bårdsen & Kjersti-Gro Lindquist, 2006. "Pursuing financial stability under an inflation-targeting regime," Working Paper 2006/08, Norges Bank.
- Calomiris, Charles W., 1999. "Building an incentive-compatible safety net," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 1499-1519, October.
- Situngkir, Hokky, 2012. "Indonesian Stock Market Crisis Observation with Spectral and Composite Index," MPRA Paper 35961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joseph Mason, 2001. "Do Lender of Last Resort Policies Matter? The Effects of Reconstruction Finance Corporation Assistance to Banks During the Great Depression," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 20(1), pages 77-95, September.
- Stefania Migliori & Fabrizio Maturo & Francesco Paolone, 2018. "Capital Structure Determinants in Family Firms: An Empirical Analysis in Context of Crisis," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 11(4), pages 65-83, April.
- Rasmus Kattai, 2010. "Credit risk model for the Estonian banking sector," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2010-01, Bank of Estonia, revised 04 Feb 2010.
- Fioramanti, Marco & Vicarelli, Claudio, 2011. "The New Stability and Growth Pact: Primum non nocere," CEPS Papers 4370, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Schmidt Paul-Günther, 2001. "Ursachen systemischer Bankenkrisen: Erklärungsversuche, empirische Evidenz und wirtschaftspolitische Konsequenzen," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 52(1), pages 239-280, January.
- Alina Cristina Nuta & Florian Marcel Nuta, 2012. "Analysis Of The Romanian Financial Stability In The Context Of The Economic Downturn," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 174-178, September.
- Philippe Oster, 2020. "Contingent Convertible bond literature review: making everything and nothing possible?," Journal of Banking Regulation, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 21(4), pages 343-381, December.
- Hoggarth, Glenn & Reis, Ricardo & Saporta, Victoria, 2002.
"Costs of banking system instability: Some empirical evidence,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 825-855, May.
- Glenn Hoggarth & Ricardo Reis & Victoria Saporta, 2001. "Costs of banking system instability: some empirical evidence," Bank of England working papers 144, Bank of England.
- Dovern, Jonas & Meier, Carsten-Patrick & Vilsmeier, Johannes, 2010.
"How resilient is the German banking system to macroeconomic shocks?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1839-1848, August.
- Dovern, Jonas & Meier, Carsten-Patrick & Vilsmeier, Johannes, 2008. "How resilient is the German banking system to macroeconomic shocks?," Kiel Working Papers 1419, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- John S. Jordan & Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren, 1999. "Impact of greater bank disclosure amidst a banking crisis," Working Papers 99-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Fischer, Justina AV, 2012.
"Globalization and political trust,"
37763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fischer, Justina A.V., 2012. "Globalization and Political Trust," Papers 285, World Trade Institute.
- Fischer, Justina A.V., 2012. "Globalization and Political Trust," MPRA Paper 36327, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fischer, Justina A.V., 2012. "Globalization and Political Trust," MPRA Paper 36692, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stockman, Alan C., 1999. "Choosing an exchange-rate system," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 1483-1498, October.
- Isik, Ihsan & Hassan, M. Kabir, 2003. "Financial disruption and bank productivity: The 1994 experience of Turkish banks," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 291-320.
- Jian Tong & Chenggang Xu, 2004. "Financial Sector Returns and Creditor Moral Hazard: Evidence from Indonesia, Korea, and Thailand," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-687, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Luiz Awazu Pereira da Silva & Adriana Soares Sales & Wagner Piazza Gaglianone, 2013. "Financial stability in Brazil," Chapters, in: Andreas Dombret & Otto Lucius (ed.), Stability of the Financial System, chapter 4, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Negrea, Bogdan, 2014. "A statistical measure of financial crises magnitude," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 397(C), pages 54-75.
- Iftekhar Hasan & Stefano Manfredonia, 2021. "Productivity, managers' social connections and the Great Recession," CEIS Research Paper 507, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 10 Mar 2021.
More about this item
KeywordsPolítica monetaria; riesgos de mercado.;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2006-04-08 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FMK-2006-04-08 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MAC-2006-04-08 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdr:borrec:382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/brcgvco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.