The effects of the crisis on production potential and household spending in Italy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giraitis, Liudas & Kapetanios, George & Price, Simon, 2013.
"Adaptive forecasting in the presence of recent and ongoing structural change,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 177(2), pages 153-170.
- Liudas Giraitis & George Kapetanios & Simon Price, 2012. "Adaptive Forecasting in the Presence of Recent and Ongoing Structural Change," Working Papers 691, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Giraitis, Liudas & Kapetanios, George & Price, Simon, 2014. "Adaptive forecasting in the presence of recent and ongoing structural change," Bank of England working papers 490, Bank of England.
- Liudas Giraitis & George Kapetanios & Simon Price, 2012. "Adaptive Forcasting in the Presence of Recent and Ongoing Structural Change," CAMA Working Papers 2012-14, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Michelle L. Barnes & Giovanni P. Olivei, 2003.
"Inside and outside bounds: threshold estimates of the Phillips curve,"
New England Economic Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, pages 3-18.
- Giovanni P. Olivei & Michelle L. Barnes, 2004. "Inside and Outside Bounds: Threshold Estimates of the Phillips Curve," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 295, Econometric Society.
- Marianna Riggi & Sergio Santoro, 2015. "On the Slope and the Persistence of the Italian Phillips Curve," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 11(2), pages 157-197, March.
- Nicoletta Berardi & Erwan Gautier & Hervé Le Bihan, 2015.
"More Facts about Prices: France Before and During the Great Recession,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 47(8), pages 1465-1502, December.
- Berardi, N. & Gautier, E. & Le Bihan, H., 2013. "More Facts about Prices: France Before and During the Great Recession," Working papers 425, Banque de France.
- Nicoletta Berardi & Erwan Gautier & Hervé Le Bihan, 2014. "More facts about prices: France before and during the Great Recession," Working Papers hal-01060564, HAL.
- Fabio Busetti, 2012. "On detecting end-of-sample instabilities," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 881, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Benati, Luca, 2008. "Investigating inflation persistence across monetary regimes," Working Paper Series 851, European Central Bank.
- Dixon, Huw David & Luintel, Kul B & Tian, Kun, 2014. "The impact of the 2008 crisis on UK prices: what we can learn from the CPI microdata," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/7, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Fabio Busetti & Lorenzo Forni & Andrew Harvey & Fabrizio Venditti, 2007.
"Inflation Convergence and Divergence within the European Monetary Union,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 3(2), pages 95-121, June.
- Busetti, Fabio & Forni, Lorenzo & Harvey, Andrew & Venditti, Fabrizio, 2006. "Inflation convergence and divergence within the European Monetary Union," Working Paper Series 574, European Central Bank.
- Benati, Luca, 2007. "Drift and breaks in labor productivity," Working Paper Series 718, European Central Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsindustrial production; global financial crisis; sovereign debt crisis; heterogeneity; Italian economy; potential output; bayesian var; financial shocks; sovereign shocks; sovereign risk; fiscal policy;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:workpa:sec_18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.