The impact of the 2008 crisis on UK prices: what we can learn from the CPI microdata
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- N. Berardi & P. Sevestre & J. Thébault, 2017.
"The Determinants of Consumer Price Dispersion: Evidence from French Supermarkets,"
632, Banque de France.
- Nicoletta Berardi & Patrick Sevestre & Jonathan Thébault, 2017. "The Determinants of Consumer Price Dispersion: Evidence from French Supermarkets," Post-Print hal-01685367, HAL.
- Nicoletta Berardi & Erwan Gautier & Hervé Le Bihan, 2015.
"More Facts about Prices: France Before and During the Great Recession,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 47(8), pages 1465-1502, December.
- Berardi, N. & Gautier, E. & Le Bihan, H., 2013. "More Facts about Prices: France Before and During the Great Recession," Working papers 425, Banque de France.
- Nicoletta Berardi & Erwan Gautier & Hervé Le Bihan, 2014. "More facts about prices: France before and during the Great Recession," Working Papers hal-01060564, HAL.
- de la Porte Simonsen, Lasse & Petrella, Ivan & Santoro, Emiliano, 2018. "Inflation Dynamics and Price Flexibility in the UK," CEPR Discussion Papers 13027, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peng Zhou & Huw Dixon, 2019.
"The Determinants of Price Rigidity in the UK: Analysis of the CPI and PPI Microdata and Application to Macrodata Modelling,"
University of Manchester, vol. 87(5), pages 640-677, September.
- Zhou, Peng & Dixon, Huw David, 2018. "The Determinants of Price Rigidity in the UK: Analysis of the CPI and PPI Microdata and Application to Macrodata Modelling," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2018/18, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Fabio Busetti & Pietro Cova & Antonio Maria Conti & Filippo Scoccianti & Libero Monteforte & Giordano Zevi & Valentina Aprigliano & Andrea Gerali & Alberto Locarno & Alessandro Notarpietro & Massimili, 2014. "The effects of the crisis on production potential and household spending in Italy," Workshop and Conferences 18, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Huw D. Dixon & Christian Grimme, 2019. "State-Dependent or Time-Dependent Pricing? New Evidence from a Monthly Firm-Level Survey: 1980-2017," CESifo Working Paper Series 7842, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsPrice-spell; steady state; duration;
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdf:wpaper:2014/7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yongdeng Xu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecscfuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.