The impact of the 2008 crisis on UK prices: what we can learn from the CPI microdata
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicoletta Berardi & Patrick Sevestre & Jonathan Thébault, 2017.
"The Determinants of Consumer Price Dispersion: Evidence from French Supermarkets,"
- N. Berardi & P. Sevestre & J. Thébault, 2017. "The Determinants of Consumer Price Dispersion: Evidence from French Supermarkets," Working papers 632, Banque de France.
- Nicoletta Berardi & Erwan Gautier & Hervé Le Bihan, 2015.
"More Facts about Prices: France Before and During the Great Recession,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 47(8), pages 1465-1502, December.
- Berardi, N. & Gautier, E. & Le Bihan, H., 2013. "More Facts about Prices: France Before and During the Great Recession," Working papers 425, Banque de France.
- Nicoletta Berardi & Erwan Gautier & Hervé Le Bihan, 2014. "More facts about prices: France before and during the Great Recession," Working Papers hal-01060564, HAL.
- Fabio Busetti & Pietro Cova & Antonio Maria Conti & Filippo Scoccianti & Libero Monteforte & Giordano Zevi & Valentina Aprigliano & Andrea Gerali & Alberto Locarno & Alessandro Notarpietro & Massimili, 2014. "The effects of the crisis on production potential and household spending in Italy," Workshop and Conferences 18, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
KeywordsPrice-spell; steady state; duration;
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-08-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2014-08-09 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2014-08-09 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdf:wpaper:2014/7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yongdeng Xu) or (Alessandro Fedele). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecscfuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .