How to measure the unsecured money market? The Eurosystemï¿½s implementation and validation using TARGET2 data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Monticini, Andrea & Ravazzolo, Francesco, 2014.
"Forecasting the intraday market price of money,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 304-315.
- Andrea Monticini & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2011. "Forecasting the intraday market price of money," Working Paper 2011/06, Norges Bank.
- Andrea Monticini & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2014. "Forecasting the intraday market price of money," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def010, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- S. Gabrieli & C.-P. Georg, 2014. "A network view on interbank market freezes," Working papers 531, Banque de France.
- van Riet, Ad, 2010. "Euro area fiscal policies and the crisis," Occasional Paper Series 109, European Central Bank.
- Heider, F. & Hoerova, M. & Holthausen, C., 2009.
"Liquidity Hoarding and Interbank Market Spreads : The Role of Counterparty Risk,"
2009-40 S, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Heider, Florian & Hoerova, Marie & Holthausen, Cornelia, 2009. "Liquidity hoarding and interbank market spreads: the role of counterparty risk," Working Paper Series 1126, European Central Bank.
- Heider, Florian & Hoerova, Marie & Holthausen, Cornelia, 2010. "Liquidity Hoarding and Interbank Market Spreads: The Role of Counterparty Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 7762, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marie Hoerova & Cornelia Holthausen & Florian Heider, 2009. "Liquidity hoarding and interbank market spreads: the role of counterparty risk," 2009 Meeting Papers 929, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Giuseppe Cappelletti & Antonio De Socio & Giovanni Guazzarotti & Enrico Mallucci, 2011. "The impact of the financial crisis on inter-bank funding: evidence from Italian balance sheet data," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 95, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Olivier Armantier & Adam Copeland, 2012. "Assessing the quality of “Furfine-based” algorithms," Staff Reports 575, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Ronald Heijmans & Richard Heuver & Daniëlle Walraven, 2011. "Monitoring the unsecured interbank money market using TARGET2 data," DNB Working Papers 276, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Scott Hendry & Nadja Kamhi, 2007. "Uncollateralized Overnight Loans Settled in LVTS," Staff Working Papers 07-11, Bank of Canada.
- Q. Farooq Akram & Casper Christophersen, 2010. "Interbank overnight interest rates - gains from systemic importance," Working Paper 2010/11, Norges Bank.
More about this item
Keywordseuro interbank money market; Furfine; TARGET2; financial stability; EONIA;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2014-05-09 (Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2014-05-09 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2014-05-09 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2014-05-09 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:opques:qef_215_14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.