Report NEP-EEC-2014-05-09This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gilchrist, S. & Mojon, B., 2014. "Credit Risk in the Euro area," Working papers 482, Banque de France.
- Alcidi, Cinzia & Gros, Daniel, 2014. "Implications of EU Governance Reforms: Rationale and Practical Application," ETLA Reports 25, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Catherine Mathieu & Henri Sterdyniak, 2014. "Redemption ?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/7gjmt2p0l89, Sciences Po.
- Erik Makela, 2014. "The Price of Euro: Evidence from Sovereign Debt Markets," Discussion Papers 90, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Maylis Avaro & Henri Sterdyniak, 2014. "Banking Union: a solution to the euro zone crisis," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/144pedpca18, Sciences Po.
- Christophe Blot & Marion Cochard & Jérôme Creel & Bruno Ducoudre & Danielle Schweisguth & Xavier Timbeau, 2014. "Fiscal consolidation in times of crisis: is the sooner really the better?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2g7mhju69b9, Sciences Po.
- Catherine Mathieu & Henri Sterdyniak, 2014. "In search of a better governance in the euro area," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/63g6fe7kgp8, Sciences Po.
- Fernando Broner & Alberto Martin & Jaume Ventura & Aitor Erce, 2014. "Sovereign debt markets in turbulent times: creditor discrimination and crowding-out effects," Working Papers 1402, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Luca Arciero & Ronald Heijmans & Richard Heuver & Marco Massarenti & Cristina Picillo & Francesco Vacirca, 2014. "How to measure the unsecured money market? The Eurosystemï¿½s implementation and validation using TARGET2 data," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 215, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Christophe Blot & Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2014. "Dealing with the ECB's triple mandate?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/53ccj34tat8, Sciences Po.
- Aleksandra Kolasa & Barbara Liberda, 2014. "Determinants of saving in Poland: Are they different than in other OECD countries?," Working Papers 2014-13, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Bertrand Maître & Helen Russell & Christopher T Whelan, 2014. "Economic stress and the great recession in Ireland: polarization, individualization or ‘middle class squeeze’?," Working Papers 201407, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.