Staying dry on Spanish wine: the rejection of the 1905 Spanish-Italian trade agreement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Van Dijck, Maarten & Truyts, Tom, 2011. "Ideas, Interests, and Politics in the Case of Belgian Corn Law Repeal, 1834â€“1873," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 71(1), pages 185-210, March.
- VAN DIJK, Maarten & TRUYTS, Tom, 2011. "Ideas, interests, and politics in the case of Belgian corn law repeal, 1834-1873," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2265, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Nollen, Stanley D & Iglarsh, Harvey J, 1990. "Explanations of Protectionism in International Trade Votes," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 66(2), pages 137-153, August.
More about this item
Keywordstrade agreement; tariffs; wine; vote;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- N43 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N73 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - Europe: Pre-1913
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CDM-2019-10-14 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-HIS-2019-10-14 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INT-2019-10-14 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bde:wpaper:1932. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (María Beiro. Electronic Dissemination of Information Unit. Research Department. Banco de España). General contact details of provider: http://www.bde.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.