Some Thoughts On The Spanish Economy After Five Years Of Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luis Julián Álvarez & Alberto Urtasun, 2013. "Variation in the cyclical sensitivity of Spanish inflation: an initial approximation," Economic Bulletin, Banco de España;Economic Bulletin Homepage, issue JUL, July-Augu.
- repec:mtp:titles:026201761x-01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blanchard, Olivier, 2012. "Monetary Policy in the Wake of the Crisis," MIT Press Book Chapters,in: In the Wake of the Crisis: Leading Economists Reassess Economic Policy, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 7-13 The MIT Press.
- Silvia Merler & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2012. "Sudden Stops in the Euro Area," Review of Economics and Institutions, Università di Perugia, vol. 3(3).
- Pablo Hernández de Cos & Mario Izquierdo & Alberto Urtasun, 2011. "An estimate of the potential growth of the Spanish economy," Occasional Papers 1104, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Daniel Gros & Cinzia Alcidi, 2015.
"Country adjustment to a ‘sudden stop’: does the euro make a difference?,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 5-20, March.
- Daniel Gros & Cinzia Alcidi, 2013. "Country adjustment to a ‘sudden stop’: Does the euro make a difference?," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 492, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Pablo Hernández de Cos & Javier J. Pérez, 2013. "The new budgetary stability law," Economic Bulletin, Banco de España;Economic Bulletin Homepage, issue APR, April.
- De Grauwe, Paul, 2011. "Governance of a Fragile Eurozone," CEPS Papers 5523, Centre for European Policy Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsSpanish economy; economic crisis; adjustment; rebalancing; internal devaluation; competitiveness; balance sheet position; indebtedness; reforms;
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- H12 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Crisis Management
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2014-01-10 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2014-01-10 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bde:opaper:1304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (María Beiro. Electronic Dissemination of Information Unit. Research Department. Banco de España). General contact details of provider: http://www.bde.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.