Some Thoughts On The Spanish Economy After Five Years Of Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mtp:titles:026201761x-01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blanchard, Olivier, 2012. "Monetary Policy in the Wake of the Crisis," MIT Press Book Chapters,in: In the Wake of the Crisis: Leading Economists Reassess Economic Policy, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 7-13 The MIT Press.
- Silvia Merler & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2012. "Sudden Stops in the Euro Area," Review of Economics and Institutions, Università di Perugia, vol. 3(3).
- Daniel Gros & Cinzia Alcidi, 2015.
"Country adjustment to a ‘sudden stop’: does the euro make a difference?,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 5-20, March.
- Daniel Gros & Cinzia Alcidi, 2013. "Country adjustment to a ‘sudden stop’: Does the euro make a difference?," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 492, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Pablo Hernández de Cos & Javier J. Pérez, 2013. "The new budgetary stability law," Economic Bulletin, Banco de España;Economic Bulletin Homepage, issue APR, April.
- Luis Julián Álvarez & Alberto Urtasun, 2013. "Variation in the cyclical sensitivity of Spanish inflation: an initial approximation," Economic Bulletin, Banco de España;Economic Bulletin Homepage, issue JUL, July-Augu.
- Pablo Hernández de Cos & Mario Izquierdo & Alberto Urtasun, 2011. "An estimate of the potential growth of the Spanish economy," Occasional Papers 1104, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- De Grauwe, Paul, 2011. "Governance of a Fragile Eurozone," CEPS Papers 5523, Centre for European Policy Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsSpanish economy; economic crisis; adjustment; rebalancing; internal devaluation; competitiveness; balance sheet position; indebtedness; reforms;
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- H12 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Crisis Management
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2014-01-10 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2014-01-10 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bde:opaper:1304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (María Beiro. Electronic Dissemination of Information Unit. Research Department. Banco de España). General contact details of provider: http://www.bde.es/ .