Monetary Policy in the Wake of the Crisis
In: In the Wake of the Crisis: Leading Economists Reassess Economic Policy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pál Péter Kolozsi, 2013. "Monetary Policy, Interest Groups, Financial Crisis," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 58(1), pages 35-52.
- Matthew Canzoneri & Robert Cumby, 2014. "Optimal Exchange Intervention in an Inflation Targeting Regime: Some Cautionary Tales," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 429-450, July.
- Miller, Marcus & Zhang, Lei, 2014. "Macroeconomics after the crisis – hedgehog or fox?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9974, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:liu:liucej:v:14:y:2017:i:1:p:59-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klingelhöfer, Jan & Sun, Rongrong, 2017.
"Macroprudential Policy, Central Banks and Financial Stability: Evidence from China,"
79033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Klingelhöfer & Rongrong Sun, 2017. "Macroprudential Policy, Central Banks and Financial Stability: Evidence from China," CFDS Discussion Paper Series 2017/4, Center for Financial Development and Stability at Henan University, Kaifeng, Henan, China.
- Emmanuel Carré & Jézabel Couppey-Soubeyran & Salim Dehmej, 2015.
"La coordination entre politique monétaire et politique macroprudentielle. Que disent les modèles dsge ?,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 66(3), pages 541-572.
- Emmanuel Carré & Jézabel Couppey-Soubeyran & Salim Dehmej, 2015. "La coordination entre politique monétaire et politique macroprudentielle. Que disent les modèles DSGE ?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01299318, HAL.
- repec:liu:liucej:v:14:y:2017:i:1:p:57-85 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olivier J Blanchard & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Paolo Mauro, 2013. "Rethinking Macro Policy II; Getting Granular," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 13/003, International Monetary Fund.
- Jordi Galí, 2011. "Monetary policy and rational asset price bubbles," Economics Working Papers 1293, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Aug 2013.
- Pengfei Wang & Jianjun Miao & Feng Dong, 2017. "Asset Bubbles and Monetary Policy," 2017 Meeting Papers 205, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ilene Grabel, 2013. "Global Financial Governance and Development Finance in the Wake of the 2008 Financial Crisis," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 32-54, July.
- Galí, Jordi, 2013. "Monetary Policy and Rational Asset Price Bubbles," CEPR Discussion Papers 9355, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eloísa Ortega & Juan Peñalosa, 2013. "Some Thoughts On The Spanish Economy After Five Years Of Crisis," Occasional Papers 1304, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Ilene Grabel, 2015. "The rebranding of capital controls in an era of productive incoherence," Review of International Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 7-43, February.
- Sébastien Lechevalier & Brieuc Monfort, 2016. "Abenomics: Has it worked? Will it fail?," Working Papers halshs-01415428, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; monetary policy;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:chapts:026201761x-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.