The Spanish economic crisis: key factors and growth challenges in the euro area
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sarai Criado & Adrian van Rixtel, 2008. "Structured finance and the financial turmoil of 2007-2008: and introductory overview," Occasional Papers 0808, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dasí, Àngels & Iborra, María & Safón, Vicente, 2015. "Beyond path dependence: Explorative orientation, slack resources, and managerial intentionality to internationalize in SMEs," International Business Review, Elsevier, pages 77-88.
- Jordi López-Tamayo & Raul Ramos & Jordi Suriñach i Caralt, 2014.
"“An Institutional, Social and Economic Performance Index (ISEPI) with an application to the European Neighborhood Policy”,"
AQR Working Papers
201412, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Oct 2014.
- Pilar Abad & Helena Chuliá, 2014. "“European government bond market integration in turbulent times”," IREA Working Papers 201424, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2014.
- Antonio Estella, 2013. "Determinants of Spain’s decision to leave the European Monetary Union," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 56, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Pilar Abad & Helena Chuliá, 2014. "European government bond market integration in turbulent times," Working Papers 2014-08, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.
- Batavia, Bala & Nandakumar, Parameswar, 2016. "Did EMU membership cause the “Dutch disease” in the PIGS nations?," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, pages 31-41.
- Merih Uctum & Remzi Uctum & Chu-Ping C. Vijverberg, 2017. "The Eurozone Convergence through Crises and Structural Changes," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-38, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Jean Michel Glachant & Arthur Henriot, 2013.
"Melting-pots and salad bowls: the current debate on electricity market design for RES integration,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1354, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Antonio Estella, 2013. "Determinants of Spain's decision to leave the European Monetary Union," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/56, European University Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsSpanish economy; EMU; economic crisis; competitiveness; real estate market; debt;
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- H12 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Crisis Management
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bde:opaper:1201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (María Beiro. Electronic Dissemination of Information Unit. Research Department. Banco de España). General contact details of provider: http://www.bde.es/ .