The Spanish economic crisis: key factors and growth challenges in the euro area
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sarai Criado & Adrian van Rixtel, 2008. "Structured finance and the financial turmoil of 2007-2008: and introductory overview," Occasional Papers 0808, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dasí, Àngels & Iborra, María & Safón, Vicente, 2015. "Beyond path dependence: Explorative orientation, slack resources, and managerial intentionality to internationalize in SMEs," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 77-88.
- Pilar Abad & Helena Chuliá, 2014.
"European government bond market integration in turbulent times,"
2014-08, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.
- Pilar Abad & Helena Chuliá, 2014. "“European government bond market integration in turbulent times”," IREA Working Papers 201424, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2014.
- Antonio Estella, 2013. "Determinants of Spain’s decision to leave the European Monetary Union," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 56, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Batavia, Bala & Nandakumar, Parameswar, 2016. "Did EMU membership cause the “Dutch disease” in the PIGS nations?," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 31-41.
- Merih Uctum & Remzi Uctum & Chu-Ping C. Vijverberg, 2017. "The Eurozone Convergence through Crises and Structural Changes," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-38, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Antonio Estella, 2013. "Determinants of Spain's decision to leave the European Monetary Union," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/56, European University Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsSpanish economy; EMU; economic crisis; competitiveness; real estate market; debt;
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- H12 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Crisis Management
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bde:opaper:1201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (María Beiro. Electronic Dissemination of Information Unit. Research Department. Banco de España). General contact details of provider: http://www.bde.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.