Predetermined interest rates in an analytical RBC model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fève, Patrick & Moura, Alban & Pierrard, Olivier, 2018. "Predetermined interest rates in an analytical RBC model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 172(C), pages 12-15.
- Fève, Patrick & Moura, Alban & Pierrard, Olivier, 2018. "Predetermined Interest Rates in a Analytical RBC model," TSE Working Papers 18-954, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Hoddenbagh & Mikhail Dmitriev, 2017.
"The Financial Accelerator and the Optimal State-Dependent Contract,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 24, pages 43-65, March.
- Jonathan Hoddenbagh & Mikhail Dmitriev, 2016. "Online Appendix to "The Financial Accelerator and the Optimal State-Dependent Contract"," Online Appendices 15-282, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Jonathan Hoddenbagh & Mikhail Dmitriev, 2016. "Code and data files for "The Financial Accelerator and the Optimal State-Dependent Contract"," Computer Codes 15-282, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Bernanke, Ben S. & Gertler, Mark & Gilchrist, Simon, 1999.
"The financial accelerator in a quantitative business cycle framework,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics, in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 21, pages 1341-1393,
- Ben Bernanke & Mark Gertler & Simon Gilchrist, 1998. "The Financial Accelerator in a Quantitative Business Cycle Framework," NBER Working Papers 6455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernanke, B. & Gertler, M. & Gilchrist, S., 1998. "The Financial Accelerator in a Quantitative Business Cycle Framework," Working Papers 98-03, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Kollmann, Robert & Enders, Zeno & Müller, Gernot J., 2011.
"Global banking and international business cycles,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 407-426, April.
- Robert Kollmann & Zeno Enders & Gernot J. Müller, 2010. "Global Banking and International Business Cycles," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2010-028, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gernot J. Muller & Robert Kollmann & Zeno Enders, 2011. "Global banking and international business cycles," Globalization Institute Working Papers 72, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 2011.
- Enders, Zeno & Kollmann, Robert & Müller, Gernot, 2010. "Global Banking and International Business Cycles," CEPR Discussion Papers 7972, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert KOLLMANN, 2011. "Global Banking and International Business Cycles," 2011 Meeting Papers 20, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 2005.
"House Prices, Borrowing Constraints, and Monetary Policy in the Business Cycle,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(3), pages 739-764, June.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 2002. "House prices, borrowing constraints and monetary policy in the business cycle," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 542, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 06 Dec 2004.
- Jinill Kim & Sunghyun Kim, 2018. "Conditional Versus Unconditional Utility as Welfare Criterion: Two Examples," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 51(3), pages 719-730, March.
- Burnside, Craig, 1998. "Solving asset pricing models with Gaussian shocks," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 329-340, March.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 2015. "Financial Business Cycles," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 18(1), pages 140-164, January.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1988. "Real Business Cycle Models," NBER Working Papers 2480, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrea Gerali & Stefano Neri & Luca Sessa & Federico M. Signoretti, 2010.
"Credit and Banking in a DSGE Model of the Euro Area,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(s1), pages 107-141, September.
- Andrea Gerali & Stefano Neri & Luca Sessa & Federico M. Signoretti, 2010. "Credit and banking in a DSGE model of the euro area," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 740, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gertler, Mark & Karadi, Peter, 2011. "A model of unconventional monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 17-34, January.
- Lester, Robert & Pries, Michael & Sims, Eric, 2014. "Volatility and welfare," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 17-36.
- Collard, Fabrice & Feve, Patrick & Ghattassi, Imen, 2006. "Predictability and habit persistence," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 2217-2260, November.
More about this item
KeywordsRBC model; predetermined interest rates; over-saving; conditional and unconditional welfare.;
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bcl:bclwop:bclwp123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bcl.lu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.