Household debt burden and financial vulnerability in Luxembourg
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gaston Giordana & Michael Ziegelmeyer, 2017. "Household debt burden and financial vulnerability in Luxembourg," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Data needs and Statistics compilation for macroprudential analysis, volume 46 Bank for International Settlements.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ramdane Djoudad, 2011.
"A framework to assess vulnerabilities arising from household indebtedness using microdata,"
IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Proceedings of the IFC Conference on "Initiatives to address data gaps revealed by the financial crisis", Basel, 25-26 August 2010, volume 34, pages 151-168
Bank for International Settlements.
- Ramdane Djoudad, 2012. "A Framework to Assess Vulnerabilities Arising from Household Indebtedness Using Microdata," Discussion Papers 12-3, Bank of Canada.
- Thomas K. Bauer & Deborah A. Cobb‐Clark & Vincent A. Hildebrand & Mathias G. Sinning, 2011.
"A Comparative Analysis Of The Nativity Wealth Gap,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 49(4), pages 989-1007, October.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Hildebrand, Vincent A. & Sinning, Mathias, 2007. "A Comparative Analysis of the Nativity Wealth Gap," Ruhr Economic Papers 6, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Thomas K. Bauer & Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Vincent A. Hildebrand & Mathias Sinning, 2007. "A Comparative Analysis of the Nativity Wealth Gap," CEPR Discussion Papers 554, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Hildebrand, Vincent A. & Sinning, Mathias, 2007. "A Comparative Analysis of the Nativity Wealth Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 2772, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas K. Bauer & Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Vincent Hildebrand & Mathias Sinning, 2007. "A Comparative Analysis of the Nativity Wealth Gap," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 184, McMaster University.
- Dimitris Christelis & Dimitris Georgarakos & Michael Haliassos, 2013.
"Differences in Portfolios across Countries: Economic Environment versus Household Characteristics,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(1), pages 220-236, March.
- Christelis, Dimitris & Georgarakos, Dimitris & Haliassos, Michalis, 2010. "Differences in Portfolios across Countries: Economic Environment versus Household Characteristics," CEPR Discussion Papers 8017, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael, Haliassos & Dimitris, Christelis & Dimitris, Georgarakos, 2010. "Differences in Portfolios across Countries: Economic Environment versus Household Characteristics," MEA discussion paper series 10204, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "Introduction to "A Theory of the Consumption Function"," NBER Chapters,in: A Theory of the Consumption Function, pages 1-6 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "A Theory of the Consumption Function," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie57-1, January.
- Nicolas Albacete & Peter Lindner, 2013. "Household Vulnerability in Austria – A Microeconomic Analysis Based on the Household Finance and Consumption Survey," Financial Stability Report, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 25, pages 57-73.
- Anastasia Girshina & Thomas Y. Mathä & Michael Ziegelmeyer, 2017. "The Luxembourg Household Finance and Consumption Survey: Results from the 2nd wave," BCL working papers 106, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
More about this item
KeywordsHousehold debt; Household financial vulnerability; Financial stability; HFCS; Household finance;
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bcl:bclwop:bclwp113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bcl.lu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.