Energy Supply and the Sustainability of Endogenous Growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pittel, Karen & Rübbelke, Dirk T. G., . "Energy supply and the sustainability of endogenous growth," Chapters in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Corrado Di Maria & Simone Valente, 2006.
"The Direction of Technical Change in Capital-Resource Economies,"
CER-ETH Economics working paper series
06/50, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Di Maria, Corrado & Valente, Simone, 2006. "The Direction of Technical Change in Capital-Resource Economies," MPRA Paper 1040, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van der Zwaan, B. C. C. & Gerlagh, R. & G. & Klaassen & Schrattenholzer, L., 2002. "Endogenous technological change in climate change modelling," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-19, January.
- van Zon, Adriaan & Yetkiner, I. Hakan, 2003. "An endogenous growth model with embodied energy-saving technical change," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 81-103, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Voosholz, Frauke, 2014. "The influence of different production functions on modeling resource extraction and economic growth," CAWM Discussion Papers 72, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- John Foster, 2014.
"Energy, knowledge and economic growth,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 209-238, April.
- John Foster, 2013. "Energy, Knowledge and Economic Growth," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 3-2013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- John Foster, 2013. "Energy, Knowledge and Economic Growth," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2013-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
More about this item
Keywordsendogenous growth; energy; resources; pollution; CGE-models;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2010-07-24 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2010-07-24 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-07-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-FDG-2010-07-24 (Financial Development & Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bcc:wpaper:2010-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergio Henrique Faria). General contact details of provider: https://www.bc3research.org/ .