Report NEP-ENV-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENV
The following items were announced in this report:
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2010. "China in the Transition to a Low-Carbon Economy," Working Papers 2010.76, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alexander Vasa, 2010. "Implementing CDM Limits in the EU ETS: A Law and Economics Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1032, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Koichi Futagami & Yasuhiro Nakamoto, 2010. "Dynamic analysis of a renewable resource in a small open economy: The role of environmental policies for the environment," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-21, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Frank Ackerman, Elizabeth A. Stanton, Ramón Bueno, 2010. "CRED: A New Model of Climate and Development," Working Papers 96, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Francesco Bosello & Ramiro Parrado & Renato Rosa, 2010. "The Economic and Environmental Effects of an EU Ban on Illegal Logging Imports. Insights from a CGE Assessment," Working Papers 2010.67, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Xavier Pautrel, 2010. "Environmental Policy, Education and Growth with Finite Lifetime: the Role of Abatement Technology," Working Papers 2010.70, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ryan, Anthony M. & Spash, Clive L., 2010. "Measuring Beliefs Supportive of Environmental Action and Inaction: A Reinterpretation of the Awareness of Consequences Scale," MPRA Paper 23900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Sarfo-Mensah & William Oduro & Fredrick Antoh Fredua & Stephen Amisah, 2010. "Traditional Representations of the Natural Environment and Biodiversity Conservation: Sacred Groves in Ghana," Working Papers 2010.87, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Leach, Andrew & Moreaux, Michel, 2010. "Would Hotelling Kill the Electric Car?," Working Papers 2010-12, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Michael Finus & Pedro Pintassilgo, 2010. "International Environmental Agreements under Uncertainty: Does the Veil of Uncertainty Help?," Working Papers 2010.79, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- James Roumasset & Christopher Wada, 2010. "Optimal and Sustainable Groundwater Extraction," Working Papers 201009, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Robert W. Hahn & Robert N. Stavins, 2010. "The Effect of Allowance Allocations on Cap-and-Trade System Performance," Working Papers 2010.80, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gollin, Douglas & Zimmermann, Christian, 2010. "Global Climate Change and the Resurgence of Tropical Disease: An Economic Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 5042, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Rasmus Heltberg & Radhika Prabhu & Habiba Gitay, 2010. "Community-based Adaptation: Lessons from the Development Marketplace 2009 on Adaptation to Climate Change," Working Papers 2010.84, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Shardul Agrawala & Maëlis Carraro, 2010. "Assessing the Role of Microfinance in Fostering Adaptation to Climate Change," Working Papers 2010.82, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Rault, Christophe & Sova, Robert & Sova, Anamaria, 2010. "Pollution Abatement and Control Expenditure in Romania: A Multilevel Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 5041, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Koichi Futagami & Yasuhiro Nakamoto, 2010. "Environmental discounting in a small open economy with a renewable resource," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-22, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Valentina Iafolla & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Francesco Nicolli, 2010. "Are You SURE You Want to Waste Policy Chances? Waste Generation, Landfill Diversion and Environmental Policy Effectiveness in the EU15," Working Papers 2010.77, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sonia Schwartz & Hubert Stahn, 2010. "Competitive Permit Markets and Vertical Structures: The Relevance of Imperfect Competitive Eco-Industries," Working Papers halshs-00501831, HAL.
- Francisco Alpizar & Fredrik Carlsson & Maria Naranjo, 2010. "The Effect of Risk, Ambiguity and Coordination on Farmers’ Adaptation to Climate Change: A Framed Field Experiment," Working Papers 2010.81, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Mireille CHIROLEU-ASSOULINE & Sébastien ROUSSEL, 2010. "Contract Design to Sequester Carbon in Agricultural Soils," Working Papers 10-07, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jul 2010.
- Roger Fouquet, 2010. "The Sustainability of `SustainableÂ´ Energy Use: Historical Evidence on the Relationship between Economic Growth and Renewable Energy," Working Papers 2010-09, BC3.
- Girja Sharan, 2010. "Feasibility of Integrating Solar Desalination with Greenhouse Systems in Semi-Arid Region of North-west India," Working Papers id:2655, eSocialSciences.
- Dan Marsh & Lena Mkwara & Riccardo Scarpa, 2010. "Does Respondent Perception of the Status Quo Matter in Non-Market Valuation with Choice Experiments? An Application to New Zealand Freshwater Streams," Working Papers in Economics 10/04, University of Waikato.
- Sébastien ROUILLON, 2010. "Optimal decentralized management of a natural resource," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2010-15, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Karen Pittel & Dirk Rübbelke, 2010. "Energy Supply and the Sustainability of Endogenous Growth," Working Papers 2010-10, BC3.
- Antoine Leblois & Philippe Quirion, 2010. "Agricultural Insurances Based on Meteorological Indices: Realizations, Methods and Research Agenda," Working Papers 2010.71, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gustavo A. Marrero & Francisco Javier Ramos-Real, 2010. "Electricity generation cost in isolated system: the complementarities of natural gas and renewables in the Canary Islands," Working Papers 2010-17, FEDEA.
- Brand, Bernhard & Zingerle, Jonas, 2010. "The renewable energy targets of the Maghreb countries: Impact on electricity supply and conventional power markets," EWI Working Papers 2010-2, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Maryla Maliszewska & Elena Jarocinska & Milan Scasny, 2010. "Modeling Economic, Social and Environmental Implications of a Free Trade Agreement Between the European Union and The Russian Federation," CASE Network Reports 0093, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.