Modeling Economic, Social and Environmental Implications of a Free Trade Agreement Between the European Union and The Russian Federation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Söderholm, Patrik & Ek, Kristina & Pettersson, Maria, 2007. "Wind power development in Sweden: Global policies and local obstacles," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 365-400, April.
More about this item
Keywordsfree trade agreement; WTO accession; European Union; Russian Federation; labor market; environment; NTBs; CGE;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2010-07-24 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EEC-2010-07-24 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-07-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2010-07-24 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INT-2010-07-24 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2010-07-24 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:cnrepo:0093. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aleksandra Polak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .