Report NEP-EUR-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bre:wpaper:439 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Catherine Locatelli, 2010. "Russian and caspian hydrocarbons: energy supply stakes for the European Union," Post-Print halshs-00459202, HAL.
- DIOP-CHRISTENSEN Anna & PAVLOPOULOS Dimitris, 2010. "Do welfare and labour market institutions influence unemployment duration of immigrants? Evidence from 11 European countries," LISER Working Paper Series 2010-04, LISER.
- Alexander Vasa, 2010. "Implementing CDM Limits in the EU ETS: A Law and Economics Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1032, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Christofides, Louis N. & Polycarpou, Alexandros & Vrachimis, Konstantinos, 2010. "The Gender Wage Gaps, 'Sticky Floors' and 'Glass Ceilings' of the European Union," IZA Discussion Papers 5044, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- HILDEBRAND Vincent & VAN KERM Philippe, 2010. "Body size and wages in Europe: A semi-parametric analysis," LISER Working Paper Series 2010-09, LISER.
- Maryla Maliszewska & Elena Jarocinska & Milan Scasny, 2010. "Modeling Economic, Social and Environmental Implications of a Free Trade Agreement Between the European Union and The Russian Federation," CASE Network Reports 0093, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Giannelli, Gianna Claudia & Mangiavacchi, Lucia & Piccoli, Luca, 2010. "GDP and the Value of Family Caretaking: How Much Does Europe Care?," IZA Discussion Papers 5046, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eichhorst, Werner & Marx, Paul, 2010. "Whatever Works: Dualisation and the Service Economy in Bismarckian Welfare States," IZA Discussion Papers 5035, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesco Bosello & Ramiro Parrado & Renato Rosa, 2010. "The Economic and Environmental Effects of an EU Ban on Illegal Logging Imports. Insights from a CGE Assessment," Working Papers 2010.67, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carlo Cambini & Laura Rondi, 2010. "Regulatory Independence and Political Interference: Evidence from EU Mixed-Ownership Utilities’ Investment and Debt," Working Papers 2010.69, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Valentina Iafolla & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Francesco Nicolli, 2010. "Are You SURE You Want to Waste Policy Chances? Waste Generation, Landfill Diversion and Environmental Policy Effectiveness in the EU15," Working Papers 2010.77, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Viehmann, Johannes, 2010. "Risk Premiums in the German Day-Ahead Electricity Market," EWI Working Papers 2009-1, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Dolores Añon Higon & Miguel Manjon Antolin & Juan A. Mañez, 2010. "Multinationals, R&D and productivity: Evidence for UK Manufacturing firms," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 1110, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Anna Alberini & Milan Šcasný, 2010. "Context and the VSL: Evidence from a Stated Preference Study in Italy and the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2010.66, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bucher-Koenen, Tabea, 2009. "Financial Literacy and Private Old-age Provision in Germany," MEA discussion paper series 09192, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2010. "Job Instability and Family Planning: Insights from the Italian Puzzle," Working Papers 2010.90, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bastian Felix & Oliver Woll & Christoph Weber, 2009. "Gas Storage Valuation Under Limited Market Liquidity: An Application In Germany," EWL Working Papers 0903, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Oct 2009.