Do welfare and labour market institutions influence unemployment duration of immigrants? Evidence from 11 European countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Virginia Hernanz & Franck Malherbet & Michele Pellizzari, 2004. "Take-Up of Welfare Benefits in OECD Countries: A Review of the Evidence," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 17, OECD Publishing.
- Felix Büchel & Joachim R. Frick, 2004.
"Immigrants in the UK and in West Germany –Relative income position, income portfolio, and redistribution effects,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 17(3), pages 553-581, August.
- Büchel, Felix & Frick, Joachim R., 2003. "Immigrants in the UK and in West Germany – Relative Income Position, Income Portfolio, and Redistribution Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 788, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mundra, Kusum & Rios-Avila, Fernando, 2016. "Immigrant Birthcountry Networks and Unemployment Duration: Evidence around the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 10233, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsBenefits; Employment protection; Event-history model; Immigrants; Low-skilled labour; Unemployment duration;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2010-07-24 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INT-2010-07-24 (International Trade)
- NEP-LAB-2010-07-24 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2010-07-24 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irs:cepswp:2010-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Library and Documentation). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepsslu.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .