Report NEP-INT-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Federico J. Diez, 2010. "The asymmetric effects of tariffs on intra-firm trade and offshoring decisions," Working Papers 10-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, revised 2010.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Howard J. Wall, 2010. "Ethnic networks and trade: intensive vs. extensive margins," Working Papers 2010-016, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Thomas J. Holmes & John J. Stevens, 2010. "Exports, borders, distance, and plant size," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-38, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 2010.
- Balogun, Emmanuel Dele, 2010. "Rules of Origin in the Africa-EU Strategic Partnership Agreement and Nigeria’s international trade," MPRA Paper 23921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew T. Cole & Ronald B. Davies, 2010. "Royale with cheese : the effect of globalization on the variety of goods," Working Papers 201024, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Ernesto Aguayo-Tellez & Jim Airola & Chinhui Juhn, 2010. "Did Trade Liberalization Help Women? The Case of Mexico in the 1990s," NBER Working Papers 16195, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Bosello & Ramiro Parrado & Renato Rosa, 2010. "The Economic and Environmental Effects of an EU Ban on Illegal Logging Imports. Insights from a CGE Assessment," Working Papers 2010.67, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Narayan, Seema & Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Mishra, Sagarika, 2010. "Investigating the relationship between health and economic growth: empirical evidence from a panel of 5 Asian countries," Working Papers eco_2010_08, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Maryla Maliszewska & Elena Jarocinska & Milan Scasny, 2010. "Modeling Economic, Social and Environmental Implications of a Free Trade Agreement Between the European Union and The Russian Federation," CASE Network Reports 0093, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Stelios Michalopoulos & Alireza Naghavi & Giovanni Prarolo, 2010. "Trade and Geography in the Economic Origins of Islam: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 2010.75, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- DIOP-CHRISTENSEN Anna & PAVLOPOULOS Dimitris, 2010. "Do welfare and labour market institutions influence unemployment duration of immigrants? Evidence from 11 European countries," LISER Working Paper Series 2010-04, LISER.
- Item repec:bre:wpaper:439 is not listed on IDEAS anymore