Royale with cheese : the effect of globalization on the variety of goods
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Matthew T. Cole & Ronald B. Davies, 2010. "Royale with Cheese: The Effect of Globalization on the Variety of Goods," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp329, IIIS.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morrow, John & Dhingra, Swati, 2019. "Monopolistic competition and optimum product diversity under firm heterogeneity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59226, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jan Jørgensen & Philipp Schröder & Zhihao Yu, 2012. "Globalization beyond partitioning: back to Krugman’s world," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 148(1), pages 73-87, April.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade theory; Globalization; Variety; Tourism;
All these keywords.
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2010-07-24 (International Trade)
- NEP-OPM-2010-07-24 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TUR-2010-07-24 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucn:wpaper:201024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/educdie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Nicolas Clifton (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/educdie.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.