The Economic and Environmental Effects of an EU Ban on Illegal Logging Imports. Insights from a CGE Assessment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bosello, Francesco & Parrado, Ramiro & Rosa, Renato, 2013. "The economic and environmental effects of an EU ban on illegal logging imports. Insights from a CGE assessment," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(02), pages 184-206, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frances Ruane & Xiaoheng Zhang, 2007. "Location Choices of the Pharmaceutical Industry in Europe after 1992," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp220, IIIS.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:forpol:v:82:y:2017:i:c:p:41-51 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsForestry; Illegal Logging; International Trade; Economy and Environment; Computable General Equilibrium Models;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2010-07-24 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-07-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2010-07-24 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INT-2010-07-24 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2010.67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .