Environmental Policy, Education and Growth with Finite Lifetime: the Role of Abatement Technology
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Basseti, Thomas & Benos, Nikos & Karagiannis, Stelios, 2010. "How policy can influence human capital accumulation and environment quality," MPRA Paper 21754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsGrowth; Environment; Overlapping Generations; Human capital; Finite Lifetime; Abatement;
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2010-07-24 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-ENE-2010-07-24 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-07-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-FDG-2010-07-24 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-HRM-2010-07-24 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-RES-2010-07-24 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2010.70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .