Report NEP-FDG-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "Decomposition of the effect of government size on growth," MPRA Paper 23972, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Narayan, Seema & Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Mishra, Sagarika, 2010. "Investigating the relationship between health and economic growth: empirical evidence from a panel of 5 Asian countries," Economics Series eco_2010_08, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Nikolov, Pavel, 2010. "Procyclical Effects of the banking System during the financial and economic Crisis 2007-2009: the Case of Europe," MPRA Paper 23945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mishra, Sagarika & Narayan, Paresh Kumar, 2010. "A nonparametric model of financial system-economic growth nexus," Economics Series eco_2010_12, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Xavier Pautrel, 2010. "Environmental Policy, Education and Growth with Finite Lifetime: the Role of Abatement Technology," Working Papers 2010.70, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Roger Fouquet, 2010. "The Sustainability of `SustainableÂ´ Energy Use: Historical Evidence on the Relationship between Economic Growth and Renewable Energy," Working Papers 2010-09, BC3.
- John G. Fernald & Brent Neiman, 2010. "Growth accounting with misallocation: Or, doing less with more in Singapore," Working Paper Series 2010-18, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Fabrice Comptour, 2010. "Do clusters generate greater innovation and growth? An analysis of European regions," Working Papers 2010-15, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Battilossi, Stefano & Escario, Regina & Foreman-Peck, James, 2010. "Economic Policy and Output Volatility in Spain, 1950-1998: Was Fiscal Policy Destabilizing?," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2010/5, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Karen Pittel & Dirk Rübbelke, 2010. "Energy Supply and the Sustainability of Endogenous Growth," Working Papers 2010-10, BC3.