Report NEP-DGE-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tarishi Matsuoka, 2010. "Liquidity, Interbank Market, and Capital Formation," KIER Working Papers 704, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Carolina Silva Cassorla, 2010. "The interaction of minimum wage and severance payments in a frictional labor market: theory and estimation," Working Papers. Serie AD 2010-22, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Gollin, Douglas & Zimmermann, Christian, 2010. "Global Climate Change and the Resurgence of Tropical Disease: An Economic Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 5042, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Xavier Pautrel, 2010. "Environmental Policy, Education and Growth with Finite Lifetime: the Role of Abatement Technology," Working Papers 2010.70, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Koichi Futagami & Yasuhiro Nakamoto, 2010. "Environmental discounting in a small open economy with a renewable resource," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-22, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Costa, Carlos Eugênio da & Luz, Vitor Farinha, 2010. "The private memory of aggregate shocks," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 706, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Carlos Garcia & Jorge Restrepo & Evan Tanner, 2009. "Fiscal Rules for Commodity Exporters:Prudence and Procyclicality," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv227, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Item repec:bay:rdwiwi:9641 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simona E. Cociuba & Alexander Ueberfeldt, 2010. "Trends in U.S. hours and the labor wedge," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 53, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Ester Faia & Eleni Iliopulos, 2010. "Financial globalization, financial frictions and optimal monetary policy," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 52, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Federico S. Mandelman & Andrei Zlate, 2010. "Immigration, remittances and business cycles," International Finance Discussion Papers 998, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michael Keane, 2010. "Labor Supply and Taxes: A Survey," Working Paper Series 160, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Ceyhun Bora Durdu & Ricardo Nunes & Horacio Sapriza, 2010. "News and sovereign default risk in small open economies," International Finance Discussion Papers 997, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Carlos Garcia & Wildo Gonzalez, 2010. "Is more exchange rate intervention necessary in small open economies? The role of risk premium and commodity shocks," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv248, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Costas Meghir & Luigi Pistaferri, 2010. "Earnings, consumption and lifecycle choices," IFS Working Papers W10/05, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- John G. Fernald & Brent Neiman, 2010. "Growth accounting with misallocation: Or, doing less with more in Singapore," Working Paper Series 2010-18, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Carlos Garcia & Jorge Restrepo & Scott Roger, 2009. "Hybrid Inflation Targeting Regimes1," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv226, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Mario J. Crucini & Mototsugu Shintani, 2010. "Measuring business cycles by saving for a rainy day," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 50, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.