Optimal and Sustainable Groundwater Extraction
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wada, Christopher A & Burnett, Kimberly & Gurdak, Jason J, 2016.
"Sustainable Agriculture Irrigation Management: The Water-Energy-Food Nexus in Pajaro Valley, California,"
Sustainable Agriculture Research,
Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 5(3).
- Christopher Wada & Kimberly Burnett & Jason Gurdak, 2016. "Sustainable Agriculture Irrigation Management: The Water-Energy-Food Nexus in Pajaro Valley, California," Working Papers 2016-6, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Encarna Esteban & Ariel Dinar, 2013. "Cooperative Management of Groundwater Resources in the Presence of Environmental Externalities," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 54(3), pages 443-469, March.
- Pongkijvorasin, Sittidaj & Burnett, Kimberly & Wada, Christopher, 2018.
"Joint Management of an Interconnected Coastal Aquifer and Invasive Tree,"
Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 125-135.
- Sittidaj Pongkijvorasin & Kimberly Burnett & Christopher Wada, 2017. "Joint Management of an Interconnected Coastal Aquifer and Invasive Tree," Working Papers 2017-8, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Ye-Shuang Xu & Shui-Long Shen & Dong-Jie Ren & Huai-Na Wu, 2016. "Analysis of Factors in Land Subsidence in Shanghai: A View Based on a Strategic Environmental Assessment," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(6), pages 1-12, June.
- Karl Jandoc & Ruben Juarez & James Roumasset, 2014. "Towards an Economics of Irrigation Networks," Working Papers 201416, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Veith Becker & Anssi Myrttinen & Johannes A.C. Barth & Peter Bayer, 2011. "A Summary on the Special Issue “Sustainability of Groundwater”," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(10), pages 1-4, October.
- Susan Randolph & Patrick Guyer, 2011. "Tracking the Historical Evolution of States' Compliance with their Economics and Social Rights Obligations of Result: Insights from the Historical SERF Index," Economic Rights Working Papers 18, University of Connecticut, Human Rights Institute.
More about this item
Keywordssustainability science; groundwater economics; dynamic optimization;
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hai:wpaper:201009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web Technician). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuhius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .