Optimal and Sustainable Groundwater Extraction
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Kimberly M. Burnett & James A. Roumasset & Arsenio M. Balisacan, 2010. "Sustainability Science for Watershed Landscapes," Books on Agricultural Research and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), number 2010:3, January -.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wada, Christopher A & Burnett, Kimberly & Gurdak, Jason J, 2016.
"Sustainable Agriculture Irrigation Management: The Water-Energy-Food Nexus in Pajaro Valley, California,"
Sustainable Agriculture Research,
Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 5(3).
- Christopher Wada & Kimberly Burnett & Jason Gurdak, 2016. "Sustainable Agriculture Irrigation Management: The Water-Energy-Food Nexus in Pajaro Valley, California," Working Papers 2016-6, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Encarna Esteban & Ariel Dinar, 2013. "Cooperative Management of Groundwater Resources in the Presence of Environmental Externalities," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 54(3), pages 443-469, March.
- Pongkijvorasin, Sittidaj & Burnett, Kimberly & Wada, Christopher, 2018.
"Joint Management of an Interconnected Coastal Aquifer and Invasive Tree,"
Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 125-135.
- Sittidaj Pongkijvorasin & Kimberly Burnett & Christopher Wada, 2017. "Joint Management of an Interconnected Coastal Aquifer and Invasive Tree," Working Papers 2017-8, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Ye-Shuang Xu & Shui-Long Shen & Dong-Jie Ren & Huai-Na Wu, 2016. "Analysis of Factors in Land Subsidence in Shanghai: A View Based on a Strategic Environmental Assessment," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(6), pages 1-12, June.
- Karl Jandoc & Ruben Juarez & James Roumasset, 2014. "Towards an Economics of Irrigation Networks," Working Papers 201416, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Veith Becker & Anssi Myrttinen & Johannes A.C. Barth & Peter Bayer, 2011. "A Summary on the Special Issue “Sustainability of Groundwater”," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(10), pages 1-4, October.
- Susan Randolph & Patrick Guyer, 2011. "Tracking the Historical Evolution of States' Compliance with their Economics and Social Rights Obligations of Result: Insights from the Historical SERF Index," Economic Rights Working Papers 18, University of Connecticut, Human Rights Institute.
More about this item
Keywordssustainability science; groundwater economics; dynamic optimization;
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENV-2010-11-06 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hae:wpaper:2010-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (UHERO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/heuhius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.