Endogenous technical change in environmental macroeconomics
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:eee:resene:v:25:y:2003:i:1:p:81-103 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:resene:v:25:y:2003:i:1:p:11-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:resene:v:25:y:2003:i:1:p:35-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1990.
"Endogenous Technological Change,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages S71-102, October.
- repec:eee:resene:v:21:y:1999:i:3-4:p:211-253 is not listed on IDEAS
- van der Zwaan, B. C. C. & Gerlagh, R. & G. & Klaassen & Schrattenholzer, L., 2002. "Endogenous technological change in climate change modelling," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Koshy Mathai, 1998. "Optimal CO2 Abatement in the Presence of Induced Technological Change," NBER Working Papers 6494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Smulders, J.A. & de Nooij, M., 2003.
"The impact of energy conservation on technology and economic growth,"
Other publications TiSEM
c4db0986-2132-4216-aa53-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:eee:resene:v:25:y:2003:i:1:p:105-126 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:resene:v:25:y:2003:i:1:p:1-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.