Human Capital Risk and the Firmsize Wage Premium
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Neumark, David & Polsky, Daniel & Hansen, Daniel, 1999.
"Has Job Stability Declined Yet? New Evidence for the 1990s,"
Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(4), pages 29-64, October.
- David Neumark & Daniel Polsky & Daniel Hansen, 1997. "Has Job Stability Declined Yet? New Evidence for the 1990's," NBER Working Papers 6330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- tom krebs, 2004.
"welfare cost of business cycles when markets are incomplete,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings
283, Econometric Society.
- Tom Krebs, 2004. "Welfare Cost of Business Cycles When Markets Are Incomplete," Working Papers 2004-08, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Hobijn, Bart & Sahin, Aysegül, 2009. "Job-finding and separation rates in the OECD," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 107-111, September.
- Audra J. Bowlus & Chris Robinson, 2005. "The Contribution of Post-Secondary Education to Human Capital Stocks in Canada and the United States," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20051, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Zhang, Xuelin & Morissette, Rene & Frenette, Marc, 2007. "Earnings Losses of Displaced Workers: Canadian Evidence from a Large Administrative Database on Firm Closures and Mass Layoffs," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2007291e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2010.
"Job Search, Bargaining, and Wage Dynamics,"
Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(3), pages 595-631, July.
- Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2006. "Job Search, Bargaining, and Wage Dynamics," ISER Discussion Paper 0658, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2006. "Job Search, Bargaining, and Wage Dynamics," 2006 Meeting Papers 54, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2007. "Job Search, Bargaining, and Wage Dynamics," Department of Economics Working Papers 2007-03, McMaster University.
- Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2009. "Job Search, Bargaining, and Wage Dynamics," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-026, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jacobson, Louis S & LaLonde, Robert J & Sullivan, Daniel G, 1993.
"Earnings Losses of Displaced Workers,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(4), pages 685-709, September.
- Louis S. Jacobson & Robert J. LaLonde & Daniel Sullivan, 1992. "Earnings Losses of Displaced Workers," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 92-11, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Louis S. Jacobson & Robert J. LaLonde & Daniel G. Sullivan, 1992. "Earnings losses of displaced workers," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 92-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Kenneth R. Troske, 1999.
"Evidence On The Employer Size-Wage Premium From Worker-Establishment Matched Data,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(1), pages 15-26, February.
- Kenneth R Troske, 1994. "Evidence on the Employer Size-Wage Premium From Worker-Establishment Matched Data," Working Papers 94-10, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Kenneth R. Troske, 1998. "Evidence on the Employer Size-Wage Premium From Worker-Establishment Matched Data," Labor and Demography 9807001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tom Krebs, 2007.
"Job Displacement Risk and the Cost of Business Cycles,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(3), pages 664-686, June.
- Tom Krebs, 2005. "Job Displacement Risk and the Cost of Business Cycles," 2005 Meeting Papers 188, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Heisz, Andrew, 2002. "The Evolution of Job Stability in Canada: Trends and Comparisons to U.S. Results," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2002162e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Audra J. Bowlus, 1998. "U.S.-Canadian Unemployment and Wage Differences Among Young Low-Skilled Males in the 1980s," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(2), pages 437-464, May.
- Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2001. "Firm Size, Earnings, and Displacement Risk," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 39(3), pages 474-486, July.
- Rogerson, Richard & Schindler, Martin, 2002. "The welfare costs of worker displacement," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 1213-1234, September.
- Dan A. Black & Brett J. Noel & Zheng Wang, 1999. "On-the-Job Training, Establishment Size, and Firm Size: Evidence for Economies of Scale in the Production of Human Capital," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 82-100, July.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic models; Labour markets; Productivity;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2008-10-07 (Business Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2008-10-07 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HRM-2008-10-07 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2008-10-07 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocawp:08-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bocgvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.