Report NEP-BEC-2008-10-07This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew T. Foerster & Pierre-Daniel G. Sarte & Mark W. Watson, 2008. "Sectoral vs. Aggregate Shocks: A Structural Factor Analysis of Industrial Production," NBER Working Papers 14389, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Christopher Otrok & Eswar S. Prasad, 2008. "Global Business Cycles: Convergence or Decoupling?," NBER Working Papers 14292, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefano Battilossi & James Foreman-Peck & Gerhard Kling, 2008. "European business cycles and economic policy, 1945-2007," Working Papers in Economic History wp08-13, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales.
- Penasse, Julien, 2008. "Cash Flow-Wise ABCDS pricing," MPRA Paper 10853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Cipollini & Giuseppe Missaglia, 2008. "Measuring bank capital requirements through Dynamic Factor analysis," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 010, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Gabriel Jiménez & José A. López & Jesús Saurina, 2008. "Empirical analysis of corporate credit lines," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0821, Banco de Espa�a.
- Mario J. Crucini & M. Ayhan Kose & Christopher Otrok, 2008. "What Are the Driving Forces of International Business Cycles?," NBER Working Papers 14380, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- S. Boragan Aruoba & Francis X. Diebold & Chiara Scotti, 2008. "Real-time measurement of business conditions," Working Papers 08-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Alex Coad, 2008. "The exponential age distribution and the Pareto firm size distribution," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-072, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Kräkel, Matthias & Schöttner, Anja, 2008. "Relative Performance Pay, Bonuses, and Job-Promotion Tournaments," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 245, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Danny Leung & Alexander Ueberfeldt, 2008. "Human Capital Risk and the Firmsize Wage Premium," Working Papers 08-33, Bank of Canada.
- Alexander Sebald & Markus Walzl, 2008. "How Ego-threats Facilitate Contracts Based on Subjective Evaluations," Discussion Papers 08-19, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Martina Lawless & Karl Whelan, 2008. "Where do firms export, how much, and why?," Working Papers 200821, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Yu, Li & Orazem, Peter, 2011. "O-Ring Production on U.S. Hog Farms: Joint Choices of Farm Size, Technology, and Compensation," Staff General Research Papers 12992, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mirabelle Muûls, 2008. "Exporters and credit constraints. A firm-level approach," Working Paper Research 139, National Bank of Belgium.
- Bjï¿½rn Bartling & Urs Fischbacher, 2008. "Shifting the Blame: On Delegation and Responsibility," TWI Research Paper Series 32, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Ashot Tsharakyan, 2008. "The Effect of Mortgage Origination Fees on the Housing Price Dynamics," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp357, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00240715_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore