Report NEP-ENT-2008-10-07This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Douhan, Robin & Henrekson, Magnus, 2008. "Entrepreneurship and Second-best Institutions: Going Beyond Baumol’s Typology," Working Paper Series 766, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 27 Aug 2009.
- Massón-Guerra, José Luis & Vendrell-Ferrero, Ferran, 2008. "Entrepreneurship Spillover and the determinants of Key Sectors for new business creation: An inter-sectorial approach," MPRA Paper 10748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thurik, A.R., 2008. "Entrepreneurship, Economic Growth and Policy in Emerging Economies," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-060-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- André van Stel & Kashifa Suddle & Andrew Burke & Chantal Hartog, 2008. "How does Entrepreneurial Activity Affect the Supply of Business Angels?," Scales Research Reports H200813, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Massón-Guerra, José Luis, 2008. "The Innovation and Entrepreneurship Latinamerican Scoreborard: The impact of University-Industry Cooperation in Ecuador," MPRA Paper 10732, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alex Coad, 2008. "The exponential age distribution and the Pareto firm size distribution," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-072, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Leijon, Svante & Söderbom, Arne, 2008. "Affärsstrukturer och entreprenörskap – New Builders," FE rapport 2008-415, University of Gothenburg, Department of Business Administration.
- Danny Leung & Alexander Ueberfeldt, 2008. "Human Capital Risk and the Firmsize Wage Premium," Staff Working Papers 08-33, Bank of Canada.
- Sitnikov, Catalina Soriana, 2008. "O noua provocare a invatamantului superior din Romania - universitatile antreprenoriale," MPRA Paper 10775, University Library of Munich, Germany.