Estimating the Incidences of the Recent Pension Reform in China: Evidence from 100,000 Manufacturers
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Zhigang Li & Mingqin Wu, 2013. "Estimating The Incidences Of The Recent Pension Reform In China: Evidence From 100,000 Manufacturers," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 31(2), pages 332-344, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Angel de la Fuente & José E. Boscá, 2011. "Gasto educativo por regiones y niveles en 2005," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 873.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Javier Alonso & Jasmina Bjeletic & Carlos Herrera & Soledad Hormazabal & Ivonne Ordonez & Carolina Romero & David Tuesta & Alfonso Ugarte Ruiz, 2010. "Projections of the Impact of Pension Funds on Investment in Infrastructure and Growth in Latin America," Working Papers 1002, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Pension; incidence;
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-01-25 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2012-01-25 (Development)
- NEP-LAB-2012-01-25 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2012-01-25 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbv:wpaper:1138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (OSCAR DE LAS PENAS SANCHEZ-CARO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebbvaes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.