Youth unemployment in Spain: causes and solutions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Angel de la Fuente & José E. Boscá, 2011. "Gasto educativo por regiones y niveles en 2005," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 873.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adrian Cantemir CALIN & Oana Cristina POPOVICI, 2015. "The European approach on youth employment. Survey on the ease of finding jobs among the Romanian students in economic sciences (International Conference “EUROPEAN PERSPECTIVE OF LABOR MARKET - INOVATI," Institute for Economic Forecasting Conference Proceedings 141101, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Adrian Cantemir CALIN & Oana Cristina POPOVICI, 2015. "INSIGHTS ON THE COMPETITIVENESS OF THE ROMANIAN LABOUR MARKET. A DESCRIPTION OF THE POVERTY STATE AND THE EFFECTIVENESS OF SOCIAL TRANSFERS (International Conference “EUROPEAN PERSPECTIVE OF LABOR MAR," Institute for Economic Forecasting Conference Proceedings 141112, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Dan Marin Boaja, 2011. "Youth Unemployment Rate In European Union. Regional Approach - Romania," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(39), pages 180-185.
- Dan Marin Boaja, 2011. "Youth Unemployment Rate In European Union. Regional Approach - Romania," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(39), pages 118-123.
More about this item
Keywordsyoung une; Youth unemployment; early school leaving; overqualification; temporariness; active labour market policies;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbv:wpaper:1131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (OSCAR DE LAS PENAS SANCHEZ-CARO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebbvaes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.