Pension fund investments in infrastructure and the global financial regulation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Georg Inderst, 2009. "Pension Fund Investment in Infrastructure," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 32, OECD Publishing.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, January.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, January.
- Javier Alonso & Jasmina Bjeletic & Carlos Herrera & Soledad Hormazabal & Ivonne Ordonez & Carolina Romero & David Tuesta & Alfonso Ugarte Ruiz, 2010. "Projections of the Impact of Pension Funds on Investment in Infrastructure and Growth in Latin America," Working Papers 1002, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Inderst, Georg, 2017. "UK Infrastructure Investment and Finance from a European and Global Perspective," MPRA Paper 79621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Inclusion ; Global ; Pension ; Working Paper;
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- C38 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Classification Methdos; Cluster Analysis; Principal Components; Factor Analysis
- C24 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models; Threshold Regression Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbv:wpaper:16/19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (OSCAR DE LAS PENAS SANCHEZ-CARO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebbvaes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.