Longevity and Companionship in an Overlapping-Generations Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 2007.
"The Value of Life and the Rise in Health Spending,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 122(1), pages 39-72.
- Torben M. Andersen & Joydeep Bhattacharya, 2014.
"A dynamic-efficiency rationale for public investment in the health of the young,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 47(3), pages 697-719, August.
- Andersen, Torben M & Bhattacharya, Joydeep, 2012. "A Dynamic Efficiency Rationale for Public Investment in the Health of the Young," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35503, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Andersen, Torben M & Bhattacharya, Joydeep, 2013. "A Dynamic Efficiency Rationale for Public Investment in the Health of the Young," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35872, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Blanchard, Olivier J, 1985. "Debt, Deficits, and Finite Horizons," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 223-247, April.
More about this item
KeywordsLongevity; health care expenditures; companionship.;
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2018-11-12 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2018-11-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2018-11-12 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-HEA-2018-11-12 (Health Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2018-11-12 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbk:bbkefp:1811. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.ems.bbk.ac.uk/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.