Responses to a crisis: FASA-Renault in Spain during the 1970s
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tomas Fernandez de Sevilla, 2010. "Renault in Spain: From assembly to manufacture, 1961-72," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(3), pages 471-492.
- Jenkins, Rhys, 1995. "The Political Economy of Industrial Policy: Automobile Manufacture in the Newly Industrialising Countries," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(5), pages 625-645, October.
- Chang, Ha-Joon, 1993. "The Political Economy of Industrial Policy in Korea," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 131-157, June.
- Jordi Catalan, 2010. "Strategic policy revisited: The origins of mass production in the motor industry of Argentina, Korea and Spain, 1945-87," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(2), pages 207-230.
- Alfred D. Chandler, 1992. "Organizational Capabilities and the Economic History of the Industrial Enterprise," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 79-100, Summer.
- Taiichi Ohno, 1982. "How the Toyota Production System was Created," Japanese Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 83-101.
- Sako, Mari, 1999. "From Individual Skills to Organizational Capability in Japan," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 114-126, Spring.
- Sako, Mari, 1996. "Suppliers' Associations in the Japanese Automobile Industry: Collective Action for Technology Diffusion," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(6), pages 651-671, November.
More about this item
- N84 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - Europe: 1913-
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- L53 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Enterprise Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2011-09-22 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2011-09-22 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bar:bedcje:2011261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Espai de Recerca en Economia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feubaes.html .