User cost of capital with delayed investment grants
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruane, Frances P., 1982. "Corporate income tax, investment grants, and the cost of capital," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 103-109, February.
- Kort, Peter M., 1988.
"Optimal dynamic investment policy under financial restrictions and adjustment costs,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1769-1776, November.
- Kort, P.M., 1985. "Optimal dynamic investment policy under financial restrictions and adjustment costs," Research Memorandum FEW 195, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kort, Peter, 1988. "Optimal dynamic investment policy under financial restrictions and adjustment costs," Other publications TiSEM 38929238-c28e-4196-9b5b-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Takayama,Akira, 1985. "Mathematical Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314985.
- A. B. Treadway, 1969. "On Rational Entrepreneurial Behaviour and the Demand for Investment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(2), pages 227-239.
- J. P. Gould, 1968. "Adjustment Costs in the Theory of Investment of the Firm," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(1), pages 47-55.
More about this item
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2006-11-25 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2006-11-25 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bar:bedcje:2006161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Espai de Recerca en Economia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feubaes.html .