Optimal dynamic investment policy under financial restrictions and adjustment costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Kort, P.M., 1985. "Optimal dynamic investment policy under financial restrictions and adjustment costs," Research Memorandum FEW 195, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kort, Peter, 1988. "Optimal dynamic investment policy under financial restrictions and adjustment costs," Other publications TiSEM 38929238-c28e-4196-9b5b-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leland, Hayne E, 1972. "The Dynamics of a Revenue Maximizing Firm," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 13(2), pages 376-385, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feichtinger, Gustav & Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M. & Veliov, Vladimir M., 2008. "Financially constrained capital investments: The effects of disembodied and embodied technological progress," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(5-6), pages 459-483, April.
- Jorge Navas Rodenes & Jesus Marin Solano, 2006. "A comment on the cost of capital for investments with non-homogeneous components," Working Papers in Economics 146, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Jorge Navas Rodenes & Jesus Marin Solano, 2006. "User cost of capital with delayed investment grants," Working Papers in Economics 161, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:32:y:1988:i:9:p:1769-1776. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.