How Development and Liberalisation of the Financial Sector is Related to Income Inequality: Some New Evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Haan, Jakob & Sturm, Jan-Egbert, 2017.
"Finance and income inequality: A review and new evidence,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 171-195.
- Jakob de Haan & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2016. "Finance and income inequality: A review and new evidence," DNB Working Papers 530, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Jakob de Haan & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2016. "Finance and income inequality: A review and new evidence," KOF Working papers 16-410, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Jakob de Haan & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2016. "Finance and Income Inequality: A Review and New Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 6079, CESifo Group Munich.
- Oded Galor & Omer Moav, 2004.
"From Physical to Human Capital Accumulation: Inequality and the Process of Development,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 71(4), pages 1001-1026.
- Oded Galor & Omer Moav, 1999. "From Physical to Human Capital Accumulation: Inequality in the Process of Development," Working Papers 99-27, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Oded Galor & Omer Moav, 2004. "From Physical to Human Capital Accumulation: Inequality and the Process of Development," GE, Growth, Math methods 0410005, EconWPA.
- Galor, Oded & Moav, Omer, 1999. "From Physical to Human Capital Accumulation: Inequality in the Process of Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 2307, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bumann, Silke & Lensink, Robert, 2016. "Capital account liberalization and income inequality," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 143-162.
- Jie Li & Han Yu, 2014. "Income inequality and financial reform in Asia: the role of human capital," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(24), pages 2920-2935, August.
- Manthos D. Delis & Iftekhar Hasan & Pantelis Kazakis, 2014.
"Bank Regulations and Income Inequality: Empirical Evidence,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 18(5), pages 1811-1846.
- Manthos, Delis & Iftekhar, Hasan & Pantelis, Kazakis, 2010. "Bank regulations and income inequality: Empirical evidence," MPRA Paper 27379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Delis, Manthos D. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Kazakis, Pantelis, 2012. "Bank regulations and income inequality : Empirical evidence," Research Discussion Papers 18/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Abdul Abiad & Enrica Detragiache & Thierry Tressel, 2010. "A New Database of Financial Reforms," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 57(2), pages 281-302, June.
- Agnello, Luca & Mallick, Sushanta K. & Sousa, Ricardo M., 2012. "Financial reforms and income inequality," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 583-587.
- Thorsten Beck & Asli Demirgüç-Kunt & Ross Levine, 2007. "Finance, inequality and the poor," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 27-49, March.
- Florence Jaumotte & Carolina Osorio, 2015. "Inequality and Labor Market Institutions," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 15/14, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-01-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:baf:cbafwp:cbafwp1633. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erika Somma). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbbocit.html .