How Development and Liberalisation of the Financial Sector is Related to Income Inequality: Some New Evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Haan, Jakob & Sturm, Jan-Egbert, 2017.
"Finance and income inequality: A review and new evidence,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 171-195.
- Jakob de Haan & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2016. "Finance and income inequality: A review and new evidence," DNB Working Papers 530, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Jakob de Haan & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2016. "Finance and income inequality: A review and new evidence," KOF Working papers 16-410, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Jakob de Haan & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2016. "Finance and Income Inequality: A Review and New Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 6079, CESifo Group Munich.
- Oded Galor & Omer Moav, 2004.
"From Physical to Human Capital Accumulation: Inequality and the Process of Development,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 71(4), pages 1001-1026.
- Oded Galor & Omer Moav, 1999. "From Physical to Human Capital Accumulation: Inequality in the Process of Development," Working Papers 99-27, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Galor, Oded & Moav, Omer, 1999. "From Physical to Human Capital Accumulation: Inequality in the Process of Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 2307, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oded Galor & Omer Moav, 2004. "From Physical to Human Capital Accumulation: Inequality and the Process of Development," GE, Growth, Math methods 0410005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jie Li & Han Yu, 2014. "Income inequality and financial reform in Asia: the role of human capital," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(24), pages 2920-2935, August.
- Manthos D. Delis & Iftekhar Hasan & Pantelis Kazakis, 2014.
"Bank Regulations and Income Inequality: Empirical Evidence,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 18(5), pages 1811-1846.
- Manthos, Delis & Iftekhar, Hasan & Pantelis, Kazakis, 2010. "Bank regulations and income inequality: Empirical evidence," MPRA Paper 27379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Delis, Manthos D. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Kazakis, Pantelis, 2012. "Bank regulations and income inequality : Empirical evidence," Research Discussion Papers 18/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Abdul Abiad & Enrica Detragiache & Thierry Tressel, 2010. "A New Database of Financial Reforms," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 57(2), pages 281-302, June.
- Agnello, Luca & Mallick, Sushanta K. & Sousa, Ricardo M., 2012. "Financial reforms and income inequality," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 583-587.
- Thorsten Beck & Asli Demirgüç-Kunt & Ross Levine, 2007. "Finance, inequality and the poor," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 27-49, March.
- Florence Jaumotte & Carolina Osorio, 2015. "Inequality and Labor Market Institutions," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 15/14, International Monetary Fund.
- Bumann, Silke & Lensink, Robert, 2016. "Capital account liberalization and income inequality," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 143-162.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-01-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:baf:cbafwp:cbafwp1633. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erika Somma). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbbocit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.