The role of parallel trends in event study settings: An application to environmental economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dmitry Arkhangelsky & Susan Athey & David A. Hirshberg & Guido W. Imbens & Stefan Wager, 2019. "Synthetic Difference in Differences," Working Papers wp2019_1907, CEMFI.
- Athey, Susan & Imbens, Guido W., 2018.
"Design-based Analysis in Difference-In-Differences Settings with Staggered Adoption,"
3712, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Susan Athey & Guido Imbens, 2018. "Design-based Analysis in Difference-In-Differences Settings with Staggered Adoption," Papers 1808.05293, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2018.
- Susan Athey & Guido W. Imbens, 2018. "Design-based Analysis in Difference-In-Differences Settings with Staggered Adoption," NBER Working Papers 24963, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laporte, Audrey & Windmeijer, Frank, 2005.
"Estimation of panel data models with binary indicators when treatment effects are not constant over time,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 389-396, September.
- Audrey Laporte & Frank Windmeijer, 2005. "Estimation of Panel Data Models with Binary Indicators when Treatment Effects are not Constant over Time," Working Papers laporte-04-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Brantly Callaway & Pedro H. C. Sant'Anna, 2018. "Difference-in-Differences with Multiple Time Periods," Papers 1803.09015, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2020.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Jörn-Steffen Pischke, 2009. "Mostly Harmless Econometrics: An Empiricist's Companion," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8769.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:2009.01963. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.