Analysis of the problem of intervention control in the economy on the basis of solving the problem of tuning
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kentaka Aruga, 2014.
"An intervention analysis on the Tokyo Grain Exchange non-genetically modified and conventional soybean futures markets,"
Cogent Economics & Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 1-11, December.
- Aruga, Kentaka, 2011. "An Intervention Analysis on the Tokyo Grain Exchange Non- Genetically Modified and Conventional Soybean Futures Market," MPRA Paper 36088, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uzun, Vasily (Узун, Василий) & Svetlov, Nikolai (Светлов, Николай) & Shagaida, Natalia (Шагайда, Наталья) & Loginova, Daria (Логинова, Дарья) & Shishkina, Ekaterina (Шишкина, Екатерина), 2017.
"Improvement of Mechanisms of State Regulation of the Russian Grain Market
[Совершенствование Механизмов Государственного Регулирования Российского Рынка Зерна]," Working Papers 051736, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Floetotto, Max & Kirker, Michael & Stroebel, Johannes, 2016. "Government intervention in the housing market: Who wins, who loses?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 106-123.
- Neha Gupta, 2013. "Government Intervention In Grain Markets In India--Rethinking The Procurement Policy," Working papers 231, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-12-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1811.10993. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.