Improvement of Mechanisms of State Regulation of the Russian Grain Market
[Совершенствование Механизмов Государственного Регулирования Российского Рынка Зерна]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oliver Hart & John Moore, 2008. "Contracts as Reference Points," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 123(1), pages 1-48.
- Gafarova, Gulmira & Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr & Glauben, Thomas, 2015.
"Price Discrimination And Pricing-To-Market Behavior Of Black Sea Region Wheat Exporters,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 47(3), pages 287-316, August.
- Gafarova, Gulmira & Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr & Glauben, Thomas, 2015. "Price discrimination and pricing-to-market behavior of Black Sea region wheat exporters," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 287-316.
- Gafavora, G. & Perekhozhuk, O. & Glauben, T., 2015. "Price Discrimination and Pricing to Market Behaviour of Black Sea Region Wheat Exporters," Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 50, March.
- Gafarova, Gulmira & Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr & Glauben, Thomas, 2014. "Price discrimination and pricing to market behavior of Black sea region wheat exporters," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182656, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gafarova, Gulmira & Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr & Glauben, Thomas, 2014. "Price Discrimination and Pricing to Market Behavior of Black Sea Region Wheat Exporters," 54th Annual Conference, Goettingen, Germany, September 17-19, 2014 187583, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Robert G. Chambers & Richard E. Just, 1981. "Effects of Exchange Rate Changes on U.S. Agriculture: A Dynamic Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 63(1), pages 32-46.
- Hart, Oliver, 1995. "Firms, Contracts, and Financial Structure," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288817.
- Ludo Peters, 1990. "EC Feed Grain Spatial Equilibrium Model for Policy Analysis, An," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications (archive only) 90-wp61, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Vassily Uzun & Valery Saraikin & Ekaterina Gataulina & Natalia Shagayda & Renata Yanbykh & Sergio Gomez y Paloma & Sébastien Mary, 2014. "Prospects of the farming sector and rural development in view of food security: the case of the Russian Federation," JRC Working Papers JRC85162, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Shnurkov & Daniil Novikov, 2018. "Analysis of the problem of intervention control in the economy on the basis of solving the problem of tuning," Papers 1811.10993, arXiv.org.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2017-07-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-CIS-2017-07-02 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-TRA-2017-07-02 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:wpaper:051736. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.