The loss of interest for the euro in Romania
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Bruce E, 2002.
"Tests for Parameter Instability in Regressions with I(1) Processes,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 45-59, January.
- Hansen, Bruce E, 1992. "Tests for Parameter Instability in Regressions with I(1) Processes," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 10(3), pages 321-335, July.
- Jarko Fidrmuc, 2009.
"Money demand and disinflation in selected CEECs during the accession to the EU,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(10), pages 1259-1267.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko, 2006. "Money Demand and Disinflation in Selected CEECs during the Accession to the EU," Discussion Papers in Economics 1232, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Bas Van Aarle & Nina Budina, 1996. "Currency substitution and seignorage in eastern europe," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(3), pages 279-298.
- Christian Dreger & Hans-Eggert Reimers & Barbara Roffia, 2007.
"Long-Run Money Demand in the New EU Member States with Exchange Rate Effects,"
Eastern European Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(2), pages 75-94, April.
- Reimers, Hans-Eggert & Roffia, Barbara & Dreger, Christian, 2006. "Long-run money demand in the new EU Member States with exchange rate effects," Working Paper Series 628, European Central Bank.
- Lucas, Robert E. & Nicolini, Juan Pablo, 2015. "On the stability of money demand," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, pages 48-65.
- Claudiu Tiberiu Albulescu & Dominique Pépin & Stephen Miller, 2016.
"The micro-foundations of an open economy money demand: An application to the Central and Eastern European countries,"
- Claudiu Tiberiu Albulescu & Dominique P'epin & Stephen Miller, 2017. "The micro-foundations of an open economy money demand: An application to the Central and Eastern European countries," Papers 1704.01840, arXiv.org.
- Andreea Andronescu & Hassan Mohammadi & James Payne, 2004. "Long-run estimates of money demand in Romania," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(14), pages 861-864.
- Melina Dritsaki & Chaido Dritsaki, 2012. "A panel data approach to the demand for money in Bulgaria and Romania," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(8), pages 705-710, May.
- Boriss Siliverstovs, 2008.
"Dynamic modelling of the demand for money in Latvia,"
Baltic Journal of Economics,
Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 8(1), pages 53-74, October.
- Boriss Siliverstovs, 2007. "Dynamic Modelling of the Demand for Money in Latvia," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 703, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Wen-Jen Hsieh & Yu Hsing, 2009. "Tests of currency substitution, capital mobility and nonlinearity of Hungary's money demand function," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(9), pages 959-964.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2016-09-11 (European Economics)
- NEP-MON-2016-09-11 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2016-09-11 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1609.01900. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .