Money Demand in an Open Transition Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Josef Arlt & Milan Guba & Stepan Radkovsky & Milan Sojka & Vladimir Stiller, 2001. "Influence of Selected Factors on the Demand for Money 1994-2000," Archive of Monetary Policy Division Working Papers 2001/30, Czech National Bank.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Gomis-Porqueras, Pere & Serrano, Carlos & Somuano, Alejandro, 2000. "Currency substitution in Latin America - lessons from the 1990s," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2340, The World Bank.
- Brian M. Doyle, 2000. ""Here, dollars, dollars ..."estimating currency demand and worldwide currency substitution," International Finance Discussion Papers 657, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Scott Hendry, 1995. "Long-Run Demand for M1," Macroeconomics 9511001, EconWPA.
- Muscatelli, V. Anton & Spinelli, Franco, 2000. "The long-run stability of the demand for money: Italy 1861-1996," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 717-739, June.
- Sprenkle, C M & Miller, M H, 1980. "The Precautionary Demand for Narrow and Broad Money," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 47(188), pages 407-421, November.
- Edgar L. Feige & Michael Faulend & Velimir Sonje & Vedran Sosic, 2001. "Currency Substitution, Unoffical Dollarization and Estimates of Foreign Currency Held Abroad: The Case of Croatia," International Finance 0106001, EconWPA.
- Juan Luis Vega, 1998. "Money demand stability: Evidence from Spain," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 387-400.
- Bas van Aarle & Nina Budina, 1997.
"Substituce měny ve východní Evropě
[Currency Substitution in Eastern Europe]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 1997(2), pages 171-182.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomáš Havránek & Jana Sedlaříková, 2014.
"Meta-analýza důchodové elasticity poptávky po penězích
[A Meta-Analysis of the Income Elasticity of Money Demand]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(3), pages 366-382.
- Robert Tchaidze & Salome Tvalodze, 2011. "Deposit Formation in Georgia," IMF Working Papers 11/78, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:eaeuec:v:42:y:2004:i:5:p:73-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MEEE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.